Prims is Gay Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outright lying about her role under pressure of lynch and then lying about Refa's role, diverting discussion away from her to try and get me to drop the subject, the instigator of her lynch wagon dying immediately after, poor lynch priorities + all around scummy behaviour = best lynch candidate.

1. Sure, maybe I didn't clear it up, but you guys jumped the gun hella fast with your assumptions.

2. I'm LYING about Refa's role, when he himself just POSTED it? Cute.

3. The discussion was going nowhere. And I was curious about the voting block that may exist due to the hyper lynch attempt that happened near the end of D1. Is it a crime to pull up a topic?

Aggressive much? Don't get in over yourself, Kirsche. I'm not liking the jumping to conclusions.

##Vote Kirsche

21:59 Eurykins Because, at this point.

21:59 Eurykins The people I've come to trust most in this game.

21:59 Eurykins I'm doing my utmost to distance myself from.

21:59 Eurykins Visually, anyways.

21:59 SB huh?

22:00 Eurykins I'm not openly associating myself with those I actually confide in with most, if that makes sense.

22:00 SB i don't really see the benefit in that

22:00 SB do you trust kirsche?

22:00 SB or do you mean life or refa?

22:00 Eurykins ...Sorta, for the most part. Kirsche.

erm

The lovers misunderstanding is bad play at best, but what really sets me off is where Eury called bullshit on my vanilla claim, despite me...never claiming to her. For reference, at the time, I had only claimed to Life/Eclipse, and just recently (like 10 minutes ago or something) I claimed to SB. Very suspicious.

##Vote: Eurykins

Bolded part is what makes it sound defensive.

Underlined part has a logical explanation if you just think about it calmly.

I mean if I tell someone I don't think they are lying they have multiple ways of responding.

Going like "Ok, think what you will." Or "Whatever" Or just shrugging it off isn't defensive.

Reacting to it and going "SHE CALLED ME OUT ON MY ROLE BEING BULL SHIT AMG MUST BE SCUM." Is pretty defensive. The fact that it seems to anger refa to an extent (Because of the quote "But what really sets me off") is what is defensive.

@shinori:

You think Eury is town, but you're OK with her lynch?

@kirsche

If Eury had merely given the wrong impression, considering she was up to be lynched, it would be better to let the misunderstanding happen until the next day, at least. It's not like she has been using it to build her rep.

Tbc

01[21:37] <kirsche> wait Refa?

01[21:37] <kirsche> he claimed vanilla?
[21:37] <Eurykins> I... believe so. Or so I heard. Lemme double check
[21:38] <Eurykins> Yeah, I believe he did- I have it written in my notes.
01[21:39] <kirsche> he says he hasn't
[21:39] <Eurykins> My notes say otherwise. But that's fine.
01[21:43] <kirsche> of course

The lovers misunderstanding is bad play at best, but what really sets me off is where Eury called bullshit on my vanilla claim, despite me...never claiming to her. For reference, at the time, I had only claimed to Life/Eclipse, and just recently (like 10 minutes ago or something) I claimed to SB. Very suspicious.

Btw. Love the contradiction here. Let's play the game of "Who's the bigger liar here?", shall we? Yes, Refa, so very suspicious.

Also what did Eury lie about regarding Refa's role?

[4:34:30 PM] Shinori: As far as I see she said he claimed vanilla, she just doesn't believe it.

[4:34:54 PM] SB: it could just be messing up wording

[4:34:55 PM] Shinori: <Snip> unless you or kirsche know something different

[4:34:56 PM] SB: but i dunno

[4:35:02 PM] Shinori: I don't see how she's lying about anything.

[4:35:03 PM] SB: nope

Kirsche?

@shinori:

You think Eury is town, but you're OK with her lynch?

@kirsche

If Eury had merely given the wrong impression, considering she was up to be lynched, it would be better to let the misunderstanding happen until the next day, at least. It's not like she has been using it to build her rep.

Tbc

WRT bold.

No I'm not okay with her lynch. I'll argue against it because I think she's town, that's what I'm doing now. I'm just saying if it happens it happens. I could be biased and thinking poorly. I still heavily think she's town and would prefer a lynch elsewhere.

Like blitz.

Reacting to it and going "SHE CALLED ME OUT ON MY ROLE BEING BULL SHIT AMG MUST BE SCUM." Is pretty defensive. The fact that it seems to anger refa to an extent (Because of the quote "But what really sets me off") is what is defensive.

I don't care if someone calls me out on my role, if they don't feel they can trust me at my word. My problem is that I never claimed to her, so what is there for her to call bullshit on?

Btw. Love the contradiction here. Let's play the game of "Who's the bigger liar here?", shall we? Yes, Refa, so very suspicious.

This is what kirsche is referring too;

[2:37:51 PM] Joshua Kirwan: Refa have you claimed vanilla
[2:37:54 PM] Joshua Kirwan: in the thread
[2:37:56 PM] Joshua Kirwan: or to Eury
[2:38:07 PM] supercodplayer1998: Nooooo
[2:38:20 PM] Joshua Kirwan: Eury says you had
[2:38:33 PM] Joshua Kirwan: <Eurykins> I'm honestly calling Bullshit on Refa or Bear's vanilla claim, but that's just me.
[2:42:22 PM] supercodplayer1998: point was i never claimed vanilla
[2:42:27 PM] Joshua Kirwan: I see

So no, there is no contradiction in what I said.

1. Sure, maybe I didn't clear it up, but you guys jumped the gun hella fast with your assumptions.

2. I'm LYING about Refa's role, when he himself just POSTED it? Cute.

3. The discussion was going nowhere. And I was curious about the voting block that may exist due to the hyper lynch attempt that happened near the end of D1. Is it a crime to pull up a topic?

1. Ok, you didn't clear it up, cool. Why should I trust anything you say again?

2. Apparently you only lied about knowing his role. He says he didn't claim to you.

3. It's a crime to dodge one.

Also what's with all the threats? "You're in over yourself kirsche" "be careful of SB, don't want to get stabbed in the back do you" are hardly things I'd expect a townie to say to someone they trust and not someone they dislike.

Except she did build her rep considering that was basically the only reason she wasn't lynched.

@Shinori: Are you saying what I think you're saying?

1. Ok, you didn't clear it up, cool. Why should I trust anything you say again?

2. Apparently you only lied about knowing his role. He says he didn't claim to you.

3. It's a crime to dodge one.

1. That's up to you. Glitch once, glitch the rest of the game? Your choice whether to doubt or trust.

2. Never said he directly claimed TO me, did I? As I recall:

[21:37] <Eurykins> I... believe so. Or so I heard. Lemme double check
[21:38] <Eurykins> Yeah, I believe he did- I have it written in my notes.
01[21:39] <kirsche> he says he hasn't
[21:39] <Eurykins> My notes say otherwise. But that's fine.
01[21:43] <kirsche> of course

I never once said he claimed to ME.

3. I'm sorry if walking around a corpse of a conversation is considered dodging it? I just figured, if a conversation happened, it may as well be a productive one.

Also what's with all the threats? "You're in over yourself kirsche" "be careful of SB, don't want to get stabbed in the back do you" are hardly things I'd expect a townie to say to someone they trust and not someone they dislike.

Lol. Keep your friends close, and enemies closer, correct? Who's to say who's friend and foe in this game?

Except she did build her rep considering that was basically the only reason she wasn't lynched.

I let you guys assume what you did, and then you all poured your votes onto the Poly wagon. Am I supposed to argue about the votes being removed from me and saving me from a mislynch?

Everything you say is either a lie, or just pointing out a misunderstanding which you failed to correct.

Next on the list is you implying that you didn't know where the information on Refa's role came from, but are now telling everyone that life told you it in your skype call.

She's pretty much being completely uncooperative with awkward wording that she goes back on and in some cases (like being unable to claim) blatant lies.

By whose standard? And by that logic, Blitz is likewise guilty of the same thing, though in regards to Eclipse/life.

And awkward wording? I wouldn't say that, but that's just me.

Enjoy the mislynch, since I'm banking on that happening. ;)

You claimed that people said I was third and then refuse to tell me who.

Just because I heard it from other sources doesn't mean I have to out said sources. Common sense.

I'm getting tired of pointing everything out, but the guilt-tripping with "enjoy the mislynch" is completely unnecessary as you have 3 votes less than 24 hours into the day.

I'm not stupid. And I know how many people doubt me currently, as well as the voting block that exists. It's called a logical assumption.

Eury I want to talk to you on skype.

Been on Skype for a bit.

Neither kirsche nor Eury sit well with me.

I don't like kirsche's cases so far, he interprets things in a way I usually don't agree with, and of what I find more agreeable I don't see how Eury changing the subject or Paper's death make her scummy.

On the other hand, Eury's play has dramatically shifted this phase and she has apparently been quite careless in her approach which is unlike her.

If you mean careless as in, "I've already resigned my fate to being mislynched", then that in itself is true. I won't argue with that. But other things have likewise influenced my thoughts/actions thus far IRL and elsewhere, so yeah, things change.

VOTALS

Blitz (2): Shinori, Eclipse

Eurykins (3): Kirsche, Refa, SB

Refa (1): Eurykins

Not Voting (4): Kay, Baldrick, Blitz, Bearclaw

You have 51 hours and 12 minutes left in the phase. With 10 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 6 to hammer.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow