Prims is Gay Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First you find Life dead in his house, with his role PM beside him.

Dear Life Admiral, you are the Jeju Black Pig.

You are a smallish pig with a smooth coat of black hair and hail from the Korean island of Jeju-do. You have a unique taste quite different from other pigs, which has caused you to be bred rather extensively. However, since you are almost inevitably killed for meat, you have had no time to train yourself in other abilities, preventing you from having a role in addition to your word and vote.

You have been invited into the brick house! You can rest here safely, knowing everybody here is not a threat to you or any other pigs.

You are allied with the Federation of Pigs Brick House Pigs. You win when all threats to the Federation of Pigs Brick House Pigs are eliminated.

Then you see Shinori dead. Man, the violence in this game sure is ramping up...

Dear Shinori, you are the Angeln Saddleback.

You are a large, lop-eared black pig with a white belt around your body at the forefeet. Not only are you a rare breed, you are a rare German breed not native to the Americas, making you doubly rare.

Every night in your role PM, you may post <Night X - Show myself to USER>. Your rarity will shock USER, preventing them from fulfilling their night action.

You are allied with the Federation of Pigs. You win when all threats to the Federation of Pigs are eliminated.

It is now Day 3. With 7 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch at deadline and 4 to hammer. You have 72 hours left (November 27th at 12 AM EST).

As an aside, since members of the faction have themselves had trouble deciphering flavour to realize their alignment, I should probably pre-empt clarifying questions by stating that the Brick House Pigs are not a threat to the town.

EDIT: There were some mistakes in the OP in my original edit; fixed those.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

I feel terrible and my reads just went out the window

I also get the feeling both kills were intended to make me look worse (funny that both of those two wanted me lynched)

I need to process the information from start again since my reads were so wrong but thoughts for now is that the kills were combined, as in planned togather so that I look worse.

SB on what basis is the blitz lynch?

I think kirsche is scum; in addition to what I have said, his switching to the Kay lynch was very opportunistic and his reaction to a mod-confirmed non-hostile third-mason thing is weird.

##vote: kirsche

I think kirsche is scum; in addition to what I have said, his switching to the Kay lynch was very opportunistic and his reaction to a mod-confirmed non-hostile third-mason thing is weird.

##vote: kirsche

I'm fairly certain that was not what kirsche was referring too...

##Vote: Bear

he is my top scum read

Why?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Referring to the last part, where you're talking about his reaction to a mod confirmed third or w/e 2 lazy 2 quote.