Prims is Gay Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsche, you're defending yourself with setupspec (again) and you're already displaying controversial information distribution wrt what SB announced in skype yesterday. I dunno how genuine your results can be viewed as when they don't match up.

And you still haven't given an actual reason as to why you think I was panicking at a time when I unvoted, being as the info I had at thee time was:

Sb is modcleared

Modclear!sb recruited kirsche into his modclear faction

Refa posted but didn't hammer me

The motivation is obvious. I considered for a moment that with the info I saw, the guy who didn't hammer me was probably town, since the other two players were cleared inno. You're simply refusing to see justification in my actions, and you're trying to paint me as looking worse by bringing up an instance like that, which had sensible causation.

I don't see how it was scum sided at all. Town lost a valuable PR every night and won, even with SB drawing every role onto himself N2 and not using his role to make clears because he was overly paranoid.

I didn't even think my fakeclaim was that bad considering what I said about the risks of the first two nights results are very existant, although my D4 result was kinda meh. I should've just claimed vanilla and coasted though.

Edited by kirsche

Well, Blitz's fake was obvious and got him immediately lynched (granted he was under suspicion before that but still). Numbers claim Day 3 with obviously false numbers (8/3/1? Where is SB's role in this? With all the vanillas we have? Yeah no)

Yours was questionable but should have also been lynched in short order except eclipse didn't tell anyone what I did N1 because she thought I went off and did my own thing instead of copping bear like I said I would or something? I'm not really a fan of what you claimed anyway because the information was too random. It's not a role I'd include in a game and not one I'd fake.

Basically you guys both tried to provide information except both of you had to guess about what was going on to do so.

Also you and Blitz could joint but you had no way to reliably find each other so w/e (it's not a thing that'd matter 99% of the time but it's totally unnecessary)

Edited by Paperblade

eclipse:

Cop bearclaw. I have no idea why he wasn't lynched yesterday (besides the fact that I wasn't around).

me:

I don't really think bear is scum but okay

Later, I made this comment:

I have determined Refa is Mafia Vanilla Cop

thank me later

Which I thought was obviously a joke since I provided no logs or explanation despite trusting eclipse's playerslot enough to claim my role, but apparently she didn't think so (BBM also mentioned she thought I had tried to vig Refa and got hooked or something). After that she didn't communicate any of this to SB once she got cult'd (fuck you it's not a mason) so he was left totally in the dark on what I'd done and had assumed I doc'd someone or something.

edit: part of it is probably that at the time I thought "Mafia Vanilla Cop" sounded like an obviously fake joke role and then later realized it could be misinterpreted to be a role that inspects people and learns if they're vanillas EXCEPT THEN I WAS DEAD

which is sort of silly but yeah

I'd also harassed multiple people about being the cop but I'm gonna guess none of them told eclipse (although I think that like 2/3 of them were the SKs so fml)

also I thought there was a Doc and that they'd probably be on me since I'd heard there was no cop (idr who told me, might have been Life?) and my role owned

then there was no doc and I died

tldr it's all eclipse's fault (double edit: this is facetious)

Edited by Paperblade

We discussed there not being a cop or doc and I remember telling you I didn't think there was one.

You definitely did not tell me you were cop.

Edit: Also, what was the deal in telling me you only claimed if your role was active or passive?

Edited by kirsche

BBM gave us nothing.

Not even the town wincon, I got that out of Kaoz.

Edit: You know that "reaction test" which I did at the start of the game? The only reason I thought that was a good idea is because I knew that anti town didn't have it.

Edit2: He gave us fake pigs to claim.

Edited by kirsche

We discussed there not being a cop or doc and I remember telling you I didn't think there was one.

You definitely did not tell me you were cop.

Edit: Also, what was the deal in telling me you only claimed if your role was active or passive?

I told Life I was joat during D1 but not what I did

and then he said something that made me think he was 99% town (I forget what it was though) and I claimed to eclipse when she subbed in

I don't see how it was scum sided at all. Town lost a valuable PR every night and won, even with SB drawing every role onto himself N2 and not using his role to make clears because he was overly paranoid.

I went into the game assuming that there was a regular sized scumteam and didn't want to die. My paranoia actually kept me alive because otherwise I would have masoned you night 2 and lost. Basically my role couldn't be trusted to carry the town because I gained very little from actually using it (besides clearing myself to dodge the lynch) and there was a massive risk to it on me, especially if I'd died after getting a bunch of recruits.

I think you could have made things easier on yourself if you had just culted N3 though.

The risk of culting scum is just part of being cult, it's the same as Elie Nking over and over again in CYOR.

culting should just fail on scum (not in this game obv but in general)

Cult having a 25% chance to just lose when using their night action is dum, you wouldn't include a Faction-Killing Bomb that kills the entire mafia if they nightkill him would you

similarly, cults that can recruit mafia are also dumb

i guess the problem is if cult leader lives after not recruiting scum, they'd know the person was obvious scum (although i guess if they claimed a guilty or w/e they'd doom the entire cult...although they could get some cult mook to out the results fuck if i know i should stop talking about mechanics i have no idea how work)