Prims is Gay Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You decided Polydeuces was scum or something. I mean, who even is Suzuka Gongen? Polydeuces has been lynched! He was:

Dear Polydeuces, you are the American Yorkshire.

You are the most common pig in America, existing in almost every state. You are huge and muscular, but your ubiquity prevents you from having a role in addition to your word and vote.

You are allied with the Federation of Pigs. You win when all threats to the Federation of Pigs are eliminated.

It is now Night 1. You have 47 hours and 46 minutes to get in actions. pork chop chop.

So I was trying to get someone who wasn't on the sub list so that the subs could replace someone who needed a fulltime sub, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen... so Eclipse has replaced Life (temporarily). You should add her to any PM conversations you might have had with him.

Life said something about posting his own role PM. Unlike Life, I am capable of reading the rules. Thus, I'm not going to post my role PM - that would just get me modkilled.

BBM is the WORST for not changing the topic title. Ahem. . .I don't have every single convo yet (as I see gaps in my info), and since Life felt like organizing the lot of you, those of you who claimed to Do Stuff at night need to tell me exactly WTF your role does. Otherwise, it will be a mess and a half, and I don't like orders going out at the last minute.