Oh the possibilities, PMC run.

Da Bear

Recently I've found myself getting kind of bored of this game. So I decided to make this thread. This is an idea I've been tossing around for a while and I officially decided to do it today.

Basically I'm trying to get ideas for Challenge runs so I'm asking people to suggest challenge runs for me to attempt, if people want me to I'll choose one (or possibly more) to do playlogs of.

Go wild.

No master seals.

Or no second seal.

Archer Ricken solo.

Prepromoted units only.

How the fuck do I get Archer Ricken without Second Seals. Bad Randa do possible options.

Lissa (or someone bad) only.

Lissa can't use combat so

How the fuck do I get Archer Ricken without Second Seals. Bad Randa do possible options.

Lissa can't use combat so

I thought the problem would be he's not a prepromoted unit. I meant each as a unique idea. Though no master seal archer Ricken solo would be fun. Impossible but fun.

What about harmlessly grinding them to level ten, then instant reclass to your base class of choice? Then they can participate in story levels without being too OP.

That's a cool idea but instead of grinding I would train. Consider this another one I shall attempt.

Communist run: recruit all characters, full deployment always, only allowed to use your lowest level characters in any given chapter. Forced deployment units can be unequipped and made someone's Pair-up partner. Level = internal level. Probably should be Hard Mode.

Communist run: recruit all characters, full deployment always, only allowed to use your lowest level characters in any given chapter. Forced deployment units can be unequipped and made someone's Pair-up partner. Level = internal level. Probably should be Hard Mode.

I've seen this done before and it runs into massive problems in the Valm Arc. I could attempt it but I can't guarantee success past Chapter 17~

I've seen this done before and it runs into massive problems in the Valm Arc. I could attempt it but I can't guarantee success past Chapter 17~

Perhaps a modified version: units are benched when they exceed the level of the highest non-boss enemy. No requirement to raise the lowest level unit, but only those underneath the threshold are eligible to be used. Maybe no reclassing, which would just give you a giant pile of 20/20 units to use for Endgame.

You could try mimic'ing my "Tier1 run":

No manaketes/taguels

No prepromoted units

No Master Seals

Recruit everyone

Or try a kids run:

Rush S-rank on everyone you can, until taking part in Ch14 (the boat)

Once Lucina becomes deployable, drop everyone (except I kept a flier to fly chrom out off danger of being hit).

Using Lucina (and chrom for recruiting purposes only), recruit all children characters that you have access to.

Gen1 units may not see combat once Lucina hits the field.

Skirmishes and DLC for support grinding are ok, but only for seeds of trust/sparkly tiles

Hard mode on both.

The kids run was a hell of a challenge, because I ended up using Maribelle!Lucina. There's a certain optimal recruitment order which I won't spoil.

Edited by The Protown SK

Or try a kids run:

Rush S-rank on everyone you can, until taking part in Ch14 (the boat)

Once Lucina becomes deployable, drop everyone (except I kept a flier to fly chrom out off danger of being hit).

Using Lucina (and chrom for recruiting purposes only), recruit all children characters that you have access to.

Gen1 units may not see combat once Lucina hits the field.

Skirmishes and DLC for support grinding are ok, but only for seeds of trust/sparkly tiles

Hard mode on both.

The kids run was a hell of a challenge, because I ended up using Maribelle!Lucina. There's a certain optimal recruitment order which I won't spoil.

Why not have Chrom unequipped pair with Lucina?

So I am still doing this.

E Rank weapons only, no forges, no pair up.

and no Exalted/Parallel falchion.

Starting this now. If people want a playlog or something I can attempt one but it would not be the best.

Is there a Christian variant of an FE run? I remember there being a Christian challenge for Pokemon and it was god damn hilarious.

That doesn't exactly sounds like a great challenge.

Back to the present challenge what do you guys think about beast/dragonstones? +'s are def out but those might be ok.