The Fire Emblem Awakening Miiverse Community Topic (Share your NNIDs, Doodles and Screenshots!)

Jave

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thought Excellus was female? He kind of sounds feminine to me (in a creepy sort of way of course).

It's easier to mistake him for feminine in the Japanese version...

Freaking "kashira" sentence patterns... Creepy...

Kimochiwarui.

Excellus even creepier in the Japanese version? Ugh. I'm glad I'm American.

Anyway, something important. I now have a second Nintendo Network ID due to having two 3DSs and just finishing the update on the first one (the one I'd been using to go on Miiverse and stuff before was my Awakening 3DS, which I got later). So if you see posts by either EmblemQueen or Kelleo on Miiverse, they're both me. I'm not playing all of my games on the same 3DS, so this is how I'll be able to make player posts for any of them regardless of which system I'm using.

Here are my 3DSs and the games I've played or will play on them for reference:

Awakening 3DS:

FE: Awakening (obviously)

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Pokemon X

Teal blue 3DS:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (because I have a Zelda skin on this system lol)

Rayman 3D (I haven't touched this in ages...)

Zelda: Link's Awakening (from the eShop)

Super Mario 3D Land

Pokemon Y

So, in order to figure out which ID I'll be using in player posts, just check out this list. You should see EmblemQueen in the Awakening and Luigi's Mansion communities, Kelleo for the others I've listed, and both in Pokemon X/Y. However, I'll likely be alternating between both systems for some games as well, such as Super Mario 3D Land.

Edited by Anacybele

That's interesting. I happen to have the exact same 3DSes as you.

I seem to recall that Sully, Victor and Vincent also talked like the opposite gender in the JP version. Is that true?

Well, Sully is a tomboy and its heavily implied the VV brothers are gay.

But their gender itself is clear, Libra (and to a lesser extent excellus) can be legitimately mistaken for the other gender, and not just a feminine(efeminite? whatever) male.

Edited by Tribute

Yeah, I had been wanting to get a capture card for some time, but my old 3ds (got it at launch) was getting very rickety and I figured that for such an investment I might as well buy a whole new 3ds (streetpassing myself is another perk), and since I had the opportunity I tracked down a FE one.

Assuming I don't have 2 copies of FE (DL'd)

Would it be possible to just keep my old lauch 3ds (with wireless on and nothing in the cart, or castlevania or etrian or something im not using atm) in my pocket at work basically use that to store any passes i get there and then pass those onto my XL when I come back?

Yeah, I had been wanting to get a capture card for some time, but my old 3ds (got it at launch) was getting very rickety and I figured that for such an investment I might as well buy a whole new 3ds (streetpassing myself is another perk), and since I had the opportunity I tracked down a FE one.

Oh, huh. My teal blue 3DS still works great and I got it for a birthday a few years ago. :P I only got the Awakening one as well because it's just GORGEOUS and I now have two 3DS systems to trade between Pokemon X and Y on. lol

I dunno what to draw next in the Awakening community, so I'll probably be posting a screenshot or two next.

Edited by Anacybele

I seem to recall that Sully, Victor and Vincent also talked like the opposite gender in the JP version. Is that true?

Sully uses "Boku"... the same way male MU talks on that setting.

Even with the male "dai" and "kai" question endings... such as her dual attack "Doko o miteirun dai?"

Victor and Vincent are named "George and Handsome" respectively... dunno which one is mapped to who but... they speak in very flamboyant Japanese. The same vibes you get from Jasmine, Paul, Rose, and... whatever the bandit pairs are in FE6 and FE7.

Assuming I don't have 2 copies of FE (DL'd)

Would it be possible to just keep my old lauch 3ds (with wireless on and nothing in the cart, or castlevania or etrian or something im not using atm) in my pocket at work basically use that to store any passes i get there and then pass those onto my XL when I come back?

You can't collect streetpasses on one 3ds and pass them on to another wirelessly, no. But you can put Awakening (a physical copy) in your old 3ds, get some streetpasses, and then put it in your new one and they'll still be there.

Oh, huh. My teal blue 3DS still works great and I got it for a birthday a few years ago. :P I only got the Awakening one as well because it's just GORGEOUS and I now have two 3DS systems to trade between Pokemon X and Y on. lol

I dunno what to draw next in the Awakening community, so I'll probably be posting a screenshot or two next.

Mine is a Launch 3ds and it's showing enough wear on the analogue stick (after I've been holding up or down and return it to neutral, it takes a second or so to respond) that I wanted a new one for when Smash 4 comes out. It was also making some tricks on OoT3d harder than normal.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Problem is thanks to that fiasco where nowhere had it in stock, I had to eshop it.

Guess I'll just bring my XL more often, but then I have to tinfoil hat and turn off my greeting plugging forums.

Edited by Tribute

LOL that Gaius drawing. XD

Anyway, I finally made a new post!

Miiverseshot3_zpsc2f8b174.png

As I suspected, Freddy started capping stats as soon as I picked my file up again. That speed is pretty damn decent if I do say so myself. :3 Also, bet you never thought you'd see a Frederick with higher resistance than defense, huh? ;P

(and before anyone asks, Frederick has a silver lance in his inventory because he picked it up after defeating an enemy. I just forgot to remove it before taking the screenshot... lol)

Edited by Anacybele

Revenant+Fail.png

Apparently Vantage against Revenants is glitched... who knew? Someone probably did.

No, it's not. Attackers are always at the "default stance before battle" when Vantage'd.

Take a nice look at Vaike when he enters battle with this Lunatic+ mook:

He's never at that stance at any other time during battle.

Or Chrom with his sword in the ground:

No, it's not. Attackers are always at the "default stance before battle" when Vantage'd.

Guess I never noticed. It just looks really weird with the Revenant still in the ground.