The Fire Emblem Awakening Miiverse Community Topic (Share your NNIDs, Doodles and Screenshots!)

Jave

Even then you have to hope it supports screenshots.

Apparently Pokemon X and Y doesn't for now.

Seems like there is still a point to capture card besides just video... freedom to take screenshots whenever the hell you want.

g0KN6Iu.png5094sNh.png

And the hassling with not supporting more than one 3DS system at a time... URGH. I HAVE THREE ACCOUNTS TO DEAL WITH.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that about X and Y. I guess it's worth waiting for the Awakening community if it means being able to post screenshots right away?

On a side note this thing is seriously addictive XP Too bad you can't add/message people.

On Wii U, a community appears as soon as a game is released. Because of that, every Wii U game has a community, retail or eShop.

So there's no way to tell "how often" communities show up.

For the record, all current available communities for 3DS games allow for screenshot taking except for Pokemon XY and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

EDIT: Here's how a 3DS screenshot looks:

Sn1Z9Sv.jpg

Edited by Jave

lolRey

so I hear no Awakening Miiverse community yet, thats unfortunate, I also think its unfortunate you can't tie multiple systems to one PSN but oh well, I mean doesn't Sony basically have the same thing (you can only tie it to a PSP, PS3, PS Vita, and now the Vita TV or w/e)?

lolRey

so I hear no Awakening Miiverse community yet, thats unfortunate, I also think its unfortunate you can't tie multiple systems to one PSN but oh well, I mean doesn't Sony basically have the same thing (you can only tie it to a PSP, PS3, PS Vita, and now the Vita TV or w/e)?

Except they're all region free.

My only reason for having more than one is... to get past that region lock.

Which piracy has broken, btw.

Oh well.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Anyone else having issues getting into Miiverse? I did the system update, but then every time I go into the Miiverse bit, it tells me an error has occurred.

I was having a bit of trouble, too. I even had trouble getting into eShop and doing a system transfer. It seems to be fixed, at least, for me. Hopefully it'll be fixed for you, too.

I know, right? It's just so boring without an Awakening community.

For me, it is. I want to post pictures of my awesome units and their stats and skills. Make the little newbies go "Wow! How'd you do that!?"

Honestly, I see the Miiverse community for the 3DS as nothing more than Swapnote service with strict filtering and more bothersome post organization.

I just wanted to be able to take pictures of some of my games without having to resort to a capture card I can't yet afford. I doubt I'll actually use Miiverse much otherwise.

Honestly, I see the Miiverse community for the 3DS as nothing more than Swapnote service with strict filtering and more bothersome post organization.

Public Swapnote is already cool : P

I can't draw awesome, but I know some people will.

I'm spoiled.

I can't fathom how people draw things so well on that touch screen.

Patience, my young padawan.

Anyway, it's a bit disappointing Awakening's community isn't out yet; I thought it would be given its "blockbuster" success. However I haven't time to install the latest 3DS update, so no loss for me :S

Meh it's pretty fun drawing, but there are so many idiotic posts and spam right now burying the good posts. I'm sure it's mostly the novelty though. At least there aren't 100 new posts every minute anymore. Well except in the Smash Bros community.

It's also good for looking at Bravely Default screenshots in 3D~

Public Swapnote is already cool : P

I can't draw awesome, but I know some people will.

Wait... you guys DO know what happened with Swapnote, right?

Wait... you guys DO know what happened with Swapnote, right?

everyone does, but the key difference here is moderation: unlike with Swapnote, Nintendo doesn't have to worry about inappropriate/illegal content on Miiverse flying around behind their backs, given that on Miiverse everything is in a relatively centralised environment and they can publicly access and delete it (with impressive speed from what i've heard) as opposed to the user-to-user nature of Swapnote making violating content detection and intervention exceedingly difficult at best. the whole Swapnote ordeal was exceptionally dumb and all, but at least there's less risk of it being a thing this time around

Edited by bookofholsety