Will you be getting/Are you planning on getting the PS4 on launch?

Disinnocence

*Insert Creativity*  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting PS4 on launch?

2. 2. Do you find any of the launch titles interesting?

As most of you know, the PS4 is coming out tomorrow.
And with the launch lineup being... kinda lame, I see a lot of people aren't getting it on launch.
I probably won't be getting one because not enough money and no games I really want.

assassins creed 4 is appealing and i do want to play it, but i most likely wont get the ps4 till more games come out

edit: i could get a wii u for ac 3 but i'm short on cash, maybe Christmas

Edited by Wintersmith

Buying consoles on launch is just asking for trouble, lolz. Give it some time to see the libraries pan out... hell, my next console purchase will probably be a PS3, since I never had money after I started wanting one.

Buying consoles on launch is just asking for trouble, lolz. Give it some time to see the libraries pan out... hell, my next console purchase will probably be a PS3, since I never had money after I started wanting one.

yeah this, except maybe I'd get a Wii U instead

but also because there's enough major changes in my life coming up soon that i won't have much time to be playing video games anyway.

Yeah, I never understood why people were so excited to buy consoles at launch.

My country isn't getting PS4 till the official release of December 13. So... yeah, I paid off my pre-order, making my purchase with Killzone, Resogun, AC4, NBA2K14 and other downloadable titles available at launch.

Seeing the poll results, I can't blame the people not getting it at launch. Most of the time, waiting a few years till a new console builds itself up in terms of gaming library and then buy it is the smarter choice. However, in my case, it's because I'm done with current-gen and I don't want to play any more PS3 games. That's why I'm getting one at launch.

If anything, I admire Sony's dedication to their PS3 despite the release of PS4. It's one of the reasons why I'm confident in Sony's ability to do great strides for the PS4 in later years.

Edited by Krisars

I might get the PS4 some time, but it will have to be after I get the Wii U. Unless the PS4 has a game that tops Zelda, I will be getting Wii U first.

I was intrigued by Knack, but it's gotten savaged in reviews. I thought it was going Katamari plus fighting, but turns out its just generic fighting.