Give me ideas for a challenge run!

Topic. I'm getting a new emulator, so I want to test the screenshots. I'd like to do a challenge of FE6, 7, or 8. This should be a challenge that's basically just a challenge restricting my units like Dusk's FE8 Facial Hair run, or Espinosa's girl only run. Preferably 7 or 8 since I know them better, but 6 will work if it's reasonable. I wanted to do a Hero Crest user only run of FE6, but I don't have the hacking capabilities to change every Promotion item of FE6 to Hero Crest. So yeah, please give me some ideas.

Mine is still more sadistic.

That's an understatement, seeing as axes are the worst weapon in FE6 by far. (FFS, the most accurate axes only have 65 hit!)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ovc0922ftvshad/fe_reverse_recruitment.rar

Do a reverse recruitment run instead. These make it so the very last character recruited in vanilla is now the first character, and so on until the very last character recruited becomes the first. There's one for each of the GBA FE games, made by some person or other on the internet.

I said something possible. That means no FE6 axe only run (Although that would be cool, even if it were possible I wouldn't be skilled enough to do it).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ovc0922ftvshad/fe_reverse_recruitment.rar

Do a reverse recruitment run instead. These make it so the very last character recruited in vanilla is now the first character, and so on until the very last character recruited becomes the first. There's one for each of the GBA FE games, made by some person or other on the internet.

This sounds interesting. May have to try this.

How about a blind FE5 run from someone who sucks at FE?