gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
1st RULE: You do not talk about gay bathhouse.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about GAY BATHHOUSE.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the bath is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a bath

5th RULE: One bath at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Bathing will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at GAY BATHHOUSE, you HAVE to bathe.

In the introduction to Fight Club, that author whose name I don't know how to spell says that someone once came up to him and said that he realized that Fight Club was a metaphor for Gay Bathhouses.

yeah but that's not an exact percentage though bro

that's not what I'm getting at

i mean, where did he get the number 12

why not 10

or 15

So what you're saying is he should avoid being specific and just approximate? I remember...I was on a train this one time. There were some businesspeople in a row nearby mine, and I listened to some of their conversation. This one guy started talking about how he hates it when people making notes in a digital file include approximations of the time that something occurs (i.e., caller reached me at about 12:00 PM). He pointed out that since they're on a computer with a specific time listed in the corner of the screen, they might as well provide a more specific timestamp being as it takes almost 0 effort to do so.

I might have told this story on SF before.

buzz off

hahaha nope

So what you're saying is he should avoid being specific and just approximate? I remember...I was on a train this one time. There were some businesspeople in a row nearby mine, and I listened to some of their conversation. This one guy started talking about how he hates it when people making notes in a digital file include approximations of the time that something occurs (i.e., caller reached me at about 12:00 PM). He pointed out that since they're on a computer with a specific time listed in the corner of the screen, they might as well provide a more specific timestamp being as it takes almost 0 effort to do so.

I might have told this story on SF before.

Basically yeah. That's an intriguing story though