The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i love england.

you guys spell everything wrong.

favourite > favorite (not a typo. i love english spellings more)

It's just different, not wrong. An Australian is not wrong when they call tiny shrimp 'prons,' for example.

Also, English is a proper noun, and should be capitalized.

It's just different, not wrong. An Australian is not wrong when they call tiny shrimp 'prons,' for example.

Same with England.

-__________-

*slaps forehead*

DUH. I'M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE HERE. THAT'S WHY IT'S CROSSED OUT. I KNOW THEY SPELL IT DIFFERENTLY.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE COMMON SENSE? IT WAS A STUPID JOKE

Edited by Carter

-__________-

*slaps forehead*

DUH. I'M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE HERE. THAT'S WHY IT'S CROSSED OUT.

DOES NOBODY HAVE COMMON SENSE? IT WAS A STUPID JOKE

Well, you know the old saying, 'common sense is not.'

Besides, jokes are the funniest when they are true.

So, since Anon has that nifty field book, I guess now is a time to begin checking things. I was thinking that maybe the Annas are poisoned by a specific herb found in a kind of tea, but since the exact herb is not known there is no easy way to admit lethal dosages.

So, since Anon has that nifty field book, I guess now is a time to begin checking things. I was thinking that maybe the Annas are poisoned by a specific herb found in a kind of tea, but since the exact herb is not known there is no easy way to admit lethal dosages.

Can this be regulated to PMs, actually? Don't want to give spoilers.

I've been on the receiving end. It was funny… because a good friend of my mother owns the bar so all I had to do was smile at the bartender and inform him of me being bothered (I'd shot the guy down twice already). Free drinks in the back with my friends while the bartender explained, flamboyantly, about how to tell when a girl isn't interested.

I've been on the receiving end. It was funny… because a good friend of my mother owns the bar so all I had to do was smile at the bartender and inform him of me being bothered (I'd shot the guy down twice already). Free drinks in the back with my friends while the bartender explained, flamboyantly, about how to tell when a girl isn't interested.

Ah, nepotism.

Never cared for it, but I can say that for a lot of 'isms'

(This is a great idea. We don't want the main thread to be higher paged because of that. We can have a private conference also in PM's. Supports will still be handled the same way as before. PM's and sending them to Kat.)