The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I think that can be arranged. But...do you think that they can merge it into this thread, or...separate it for another topic?)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

(I think that can be arranged. But...do you think that they can merge it into this thread, or...separate it for another topic?)

No, they wouldn't merge it. Just had the main TWFOF thread in "roleplay", and the other sub-threads in the "chat" sub-forum. That way, everything is, effectively, under the "roleplay" sub-forum

Edited by DodgeDusk

No, they wouldn't merge it. Just had the main TWFOF thread in "roleplay", and the other sub-threads in the "chat" sub-forum. That way, everything is, effectively, under the "roleplay" sub-forum

(It is perfect. Thank you, Hero King.)

(It is perfect. Thank you, Hero King.)

Someone had to take initiative

ans is also a good reason to promote me into admin

Also HK, you may want to add in the OP that double posting isn't allowed (or at least, should try and be avoided). Gotta follow them guidelines

Right then.

Edited by Hero-King

Might want to add to the Ylisse part that Yuffie finally learned to stop hiding his own pain?

Dan mastered Dual Wielding in Plegia.

Rightio

Do you have an opinion about moving the "Supports" thread over to the "chat" sub-forum? My reasoning is above, in case you haven't read it

Slight? XD

Slight. Although it's funny how we have a forest battle and then we're moved INTO the forest. :D

And before I fell asleep, I realized something. Phobius explained to Silvia that there were shards of Grima's soul embedded in her because she broke that barrier, right?

As in... more than one shard?

And we only dealt with one it seems?

Slight. Although it's funny how we have a forest battle and then we're moved INTO the forest. :D

And before I fell asleep, I realized something. Phobius explained to Silvia that there were shards of Grima's soul embedded in her because she broke that barrier, right?

As in... more than one shard?

And we only dealt with one it seems?

It was only one? I'd thought it was the melding of all of them. Like, Alicia tugged all of them, and the power combined into that single form. For, you know, convenient judging.

It was only one? I'd thought it was the melding of all of them. Like, Alicia tugged all of them, and the power combined into that single form. For, you know, convenient judging.

I mean, I wasn't sure, and that realization did pop into my head at like 1 o'clock in the morning so, I'm probably wrong about it but...

I'd like to think so to, but more shards means more judging^^

Also, is the girls night out spa scene still going to happen? I really wanted to write something like that.

I mean, I wasn't sure, and that realization did pop into my head at like 1 o'clock in the morning so, I'm probably wrong about it but...

I'd like to think so to, but more shards means more judging^^

Also, is the girls night out spa scene still going to happen? I really wanted to write something like that.

Eh, whatever works. I was just stating what I thought.

Oh, that sounds like fun! XD Should we set up the PM?

Also, there's a Phoibus thingy in character development now. I got bored before a test.

Edited by Kat

Eh, whatever works. I was just stating what I thought.

Oh, that sounds like fun! XD Should we set up the PM?

Also, there's a Phoibus thingy in character development now. I got bored before a test.

Yeah^^ Who should set the PM up?

Yeah, boats!

Expect to NOT see Silvia much during the actual voyage - she gets seasick.

She has a pegasus. She can fly over the ship and land at night?