The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

I don't know, male lyn, I don't know.

Oh my

DuskDuskDusk, who is that absolutely gorgeous piece of gorgeousness that's your avi?

It is the gorgeousness that is Innes, Prince of Frelia, and he humbly awaits your orders, thy Vashi

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my

It is the gorgeousness that is Innes, Prince of Frelia, and he humbly awaits your orders, thy Vashi

Ohhh~!

Also, that last post... was SO depressing. :c

Edited by Vashiane

Ohhh~!

Also, that last post... was SO depressing. :c

I wanted to find a decent Gerik art, but it wasn't happening. I then stumbled into this beauty

And maybe Silvia could surprise-hug him? :3

oh...i thought it was a male version of Lyn...oops

This nearly made me cry dammit

Edited by DodgeDusk

I wanted to find a decent Gerik art, but it wasn't happening. I then stumbled into this beauty

And maybe Silvia could surprise-hug him? :3

This nearly made me cry dammit

Thank goodness for that! :D

Good idea, since she was going to go back to her magic which if you haven't noticed is probably NOT the best thing to do.

Dan, there's a question for you in the supports topic.

Also, Vash? Can Silvia and Klotho have a talk once Silvia's done with Dusk?

Also-also, the Kat-Mila dialogue is now up on the char development topic.

Edited by Kat

so...can we please tone down the main character wanting syndrome or whatever? i've been trying to tone down my character at the least. Not sure how good its been working but...

Hence reason why I wanted Kat out of the fighting, and don't want Phoibus fighting at all.. *sigh* Being very worried about this.

so...can we please tone down the main character wanting syndrome or whatever? i've been trying to tone down my character at the least. Not sure how good its been working but...

Mmm. I wonder what I should do if Silvia's being a bit too omnipresent... what do you think I should do?

Mmm. I wonder what I should do if Silvia's being a bit too omnipresent... what do you think I should do?

She's not, at least in my eyes. Sure, there's more FOCUS, but that's due to understandable reasons, and it's more that you're posting more than anything. *shrug* Sure, there's been the sorta added subplot of her mastering dark magic, but that's one others have gotten in on, influenced even, and you roll with what another chars done. Not, you know, make Silvia invincible, going around mocking people, and acting like she's superior and knows everything.

I'm worried about Kat and Phoibus, but both should be getting less posts to them, particularly during skirmishes, so I… think I'm okay for now. ><; Someone please tell me if I'm not. PLEASE. Their role in the story is… more comparable to Auron from FFX than anything, in my eyes.

Unrelated, but did you ever answer my question about Silvia and Klotho having a talk, Vash?

Also… surprised I haven't seen anyone comment on Mila extending the deadline from two years to twenty.

Edited by Kat

honestly, the only person i really think is over going the boundary is shadow and his characters

i mean hell, there is an Arc where one of his characters is the final battle

... A-Are you sure... B-Because I don't want Silvia's entire "corruption" personal-arc to overtake the main story like it did yesterday...

I've got Samson who is average Joe compared to all of you. Not that main.I even gave him a supporting nature and profession.

I think some characters are getting more "main character"-ish purely because of the activeness of something people. I mean, I'm online quite a bit everyday, and because of that, my character can be in quite a lot of scenarios. Similar things happen with other characters, so maybe that's why. If this is true, then telling people to tone it down is basically saying "You can't comment unless every user is able to RP", which is pretty unfair. People taking initiative might be playing a part of it too

She's not, at least in my eyes. Sure, there's more FOCUS, but that's due to understandable reasons, and it's more that you're posting more than anything. *shrug* Sure, there's been the sorta added subplot of her mastering dark magic, but that's one others have gotten in on, influenced even, and you roll with what another chars done. Not, you know, make Silvia invincible, going around mocking people, and acting like she's superior and knows everything.

Did you ever answer my question about Silvia and Klotho having a talk?

Also… surprised I haven't seen anyone comment on Mila extending the deadline from two years to twenty.

I do post a little... much, and I'm really sorry for that because I - I guess old habits die hard...

Oh! Yes! I said that would be perfect. :)

And that's because you KNOW Silvia's response. "Twenty? ... Wonder if we can't get it done in one..."

I think some characters are getting more "main character"-ish purely because of the activeness of something people. I mean, I'm online quite a bit everyday, and because of that, my character can be in quite a lot of scenarios. Similar things happen with other characters, so maybe that's why. If this is true, then telling people to tone it down is basically saying "You can't comment unless every user is able to RP", which is pretty unfair. People taking initiative might be playing a part of it too

i guess what im really going on about is Shadow

i feel that his characters are overstaying their welcome...i really just am tired of his characters just coming in and fucking with everybody like its nobodies business then making it so we can't kill them until the end

i guess what im really going on about is Shadow

i feel that his characters are overstaying their welcome...i really just am tired of his characters just coming in and fucking with everybody like its nobodies business then making it so we can't kill them until the end

He has... Decided on stuff he should've consulted with the admins first, I do agree, but this thread wasn't made to take jabs at people