So, how much time have you spent on Pokémon X and Y?

Fruity Insanity

Is there any benefit to playing WiFi over just filling in the fields on an online simulator? It takes a fuckton of time if you want to be flexible and try different teams.

One person told me that he never thinks carefully when playing on PO and just facerolls without thinking while playing against others on his console makes it more memorable.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hit hour 202:00. Granted, most of it was breeding and training; occasionally I had to leave my 3DS open to do something else without losing internet connection as well.

I've played 200hrs in Pokemon Y, mainly because of IV breeding and leaving my 3DS open for internet(and sticking a penny under the circle pad to farm Happiness). It's still not as much as Awakening though(379hrs)

My X has 78 hours on it (though I also had one night where I accidentally left the game on, that might be more like 65-70 now =o) and I think I got it about a week after it was released. Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm a quite a bit behind with 55 hours played.

Don't worry, I am at 20 hrs played and still at Ambrette Town >.<

Though

I did manage to get a jaw fossil, but still have to revive it

So many games, so less time

...69 hours, got it 4 weeks ago now.

True, it's not the worst amount of time (Is it?) But I think I had >50 by the E4 (and that was disappointing).

All this, and my breeding days haven't started (don't have many friend safaris)

I forgot when I got the game finished. But, I was quiet surprised when I had already sunk in like ~30 hours or so to simply finish the main story the first time through. This is even skipping all of the battle animations and trying to catch pokemon once I assembled a team. Now, back to FE9.

• 1 month later...

260 hours in X

I still at 370 hours, which means only 100 hours in 2 months =(

I still play it for 30 or 40 minutes most days, but I don't spend a lot of time playing it anymore. It's easier to find battles on showdown anyway.

Edited by Smogon'sWashingMachine

I'm stuck at 370 hours =(

I play it for 30 or 40 minutes almost every day, but I don't spend a lot of time playing it anymore. It's easier to find battles on showdown anyway.

I dunno, breeding and working for your Pokemon makes them that much more valuable, IMO.

And battling using your game seems more fun than using an online simulator.

I dunno, breeding and working for your Pokemon makes them that much more valuable, IMO.

And battling using your game seems more fun than using an online simulator.

Well, I still breed my pokemon and battle in the game occasionally. It's just so much easy to find 6vs6 battles on showdown, compared to the game. Also, I really like smogon's rules, which is something not present in the battle spot.