• Super Mario RPG
    • Paper Mario
    • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
    • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    • Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    • Paper Mario: Sticker Star
    • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Kinda wanted to make this poll for a while.

Even though I like Super Paper Mario it's not an RPG so nope.

For me, it's a tie between Superstar Saga and TTYD, as they were two of my favorite games in my childhood, but I'd probably have to go with TTYD just because I've had so much fun with that game past and present.

Bowser's Inside Story is close, I like the new mechanics and everything it brought.

Then would come Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, and PiT.

I love them, but I don't love them as much as the others.

Sticker Star comes in dead last for me, as although the idea was cool, it was very poorly executed in it's battle system, characters, and story.

I'd like to see what you guys think.

Thousand Year Door, hands down. Had buckets of fun with that game that just couldn't be matched by any of the others (though I greatly respect Paper Mario since it laid the foundation for TTYD and was still pretty fun). I just love the whole theme of finding ancient ruins and lost treasure as well as discovering the past; with oodles of humor to go along with it. Also had the best partners with the best personalities; ultimate favorite was Goombella though, since she was so cute and could talk about things in the game all day without me ever getting bored of that sarcastic wit.

I really, really wish Nintendo would go back to making games like the first two paper marios after the disappointments that were super paper mario and especially sticker star...

Superstar Saga is my childhood memories.It was the first game I actually owned that got me into video games when I was 3.Superstar Saga I never got bored of,in fact I still play it sometimes today,trying to 100% it.I've never truly 100%'d the game,nor will I ever look for a guide to help me.

I loved the SNES Mario RPG. I got it on WiiWare.

The original Paper Mario is second. I got that on WiiWare too... It's the only console game other than Ratchet+Clank ToD that I've played for more than ten hours total.

Superstar Saga is my childhood memories.It was the first game I actually owned that got me into video games when I was 3.Superstar Saga I never got bored of,in fact I still play it sometimes today,trying to 100% it.I've never truly 100%'d the game,nor will I ever look for a guide to help me.

Superstar Saga was your first game? :o

Wouldn't a text-based game seem less appealing to a, uh, 3-year-old?

Anyway, yeah, Superstar Saga's my fave, too. Played it when I was 7-8. And multiple times subsequently. (I beat it, 4? 5 times, maybe?)

Last time I played, I almost 100% it. I think I missed out on some beans and accessories, though. I don't even know because I've never bothered to look it up.

Also, I want Bro Moves back.

^That's like saying pokemon is text based, I used to play it without even knowing English

I wish I could vote for all the Mario and Luigi games, they are all so good ;_;

I'm going with Bowser's Inside Story. Playing as Bowser is great, and Fawful, well, I don't really have to say how I feel about him, right? :P

Superstar Saga and Super Mario RPG come pretty close.

Edited by Tonton

TTYD > Super Paper > Inside Story > Mario RPG > Paper Mario > Superstar Saga > PiT > Sticker Star

Haven't played Dream Team.

Everyone else has pretty much said why I love TTYD so much. It also has the honor of being the first game I've ever 100%.

I love all the Mario RPG's

Paper Mario 64 is my absolute favorite however I just love everything about it, especially the music and how Bowser was a legit threat for once.

I see I'm alone in loving 64 the most haha