Any Bravely Default players?

VincentASM

I love this game so far, though I hate how the game tells you where to go and how Airy gives you advice on where to go next. There's nothing wrong with a game letting you explore and work out things yourself, rather than holding your hands.

Then again I did pick easy mode. :/

Ringabell x Edea all the way

I felt the same way when I began. You still have the sidequest which give you some freedom, though.

Easy Mode only think the ennemy's difficulty (around 75% of normal ennemy's stats), everything else is the same.

About Ringabel X Edea, for those who already played :

Don't they remember you Althena X Arione ?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the same way when I began. You still have the sidequest which give you some freedom, though.

Easy Mode only think the ennemy's difficulty (around 75% of normal ennemy's stats), everything else is the same.

About Ringabel X Edea, for those who already played :

Don't they remember you Althena X Arione ?

Who exactly is Althena X Arione?

Oh my gosh I laughed so much

Ringabell and the Old Sage and how they're both basically as horny as each other, now just need to get the Rainbow thread

About Ringabell's book

I'm getting a Kain Highwind/ Seifer/ Riku vibe, like I was destined to be your enemy, but due to fate I'm not or SOMETHING

Who exactly is Althena X Arione?

FE4/5 Dracoknights.

Also, I was impressed with racking up 100K damage, but then I received this guy via a net-invite.

BTW, related to friend summons...

I noticed they're no longer restricted by the 9999 cap, even when Bravely Second isn't used.

Is it because I've beaten the game or something?

Hi. I started out a couple of days ago.

My friend code is 2277-6700-5943

I also got a few other online games.

Added !

Today, I finally defeated the Bonus Boss ! Easy Mode, without using any friend summons, specials or Bravely Second.

I died at least three times, including once where the adventurer had only 20000 HP less, but he had a new companion.

I won when I understood Ringabel could abuse White Wind before he coud even move.

Edea and Tiz spammed Meltsorm like crazy, Agnes healed, ressurected, cured, or else abused Endure.

Ringabel absorbed the adventurer's P.Atk and M.Atk, used White Wind, and sometimes used Melt Storm too.

I couldn't boost my stats to much since the Companion would use Purge on my team (Actually I only used Endure to trick the Fox to use Purge instead of a more dangerous move).

Well, Baal Turtle Dove is next !

Added you both.

Alfred you are indeed a troll.. using your friendsummon nearly wiped out my team x.x Only Agnes survived, thanks to that shield that gives you dark immunity, i guess. I better should start checking which attack i'm using, instead of only looking at its power.

Added you both.

Alfred you are indeed a troll.. using your friendsummon nearly wiped out my team x.x Only Agnes survived, thanks to that shield that gives you dark immunity, i guess. I better should start checking which attack i'm using, instead of only looking at its power.

Added you too.

Just got passed the French man, ze was quite greedy ! hon, hon, hon ! Got Ze Merchant class

Is now level 15, hon, hon, hon

* goes to eat a Croissant *

Wat ave you against ze French ?

You are quite ze racist, yes ?

Friend Code is 4012-4741-6497 (playing on my new 3DS XL). Some friends would be appreciated. :V

Added you !

About Friend Summon... I know people like to send their strongest attack, but sending Healing techniques would also be usefull sometimes...

Friend Code is 4012-4741-6497 (playing on my new 3DS XL). Some friends would be appreciated. :V

No problem, added you as well

Added you both.

I'm zorryyyy! XD

I had that insane idea the other day and I couldn't resist.

You can still absorb 9999 damage if you use the skills from Victor's class. I usually do so to deal 9999 damage while healing my whole party.

I'm zorryyyy! XD

I had that insane idea the other day and I couldn't resist.

You can still absorb 9999 damage if you use the skills from Victor's class. I usually do so to deal 9999 damage while healing my whole party.

Don't worry about it; It is quite a brilliant idea after all.

Guess i should give the darkknight a second try then. After i saw its skills in the Abilink, i decided against using it. Never thought about such a combo at all.

So the tut says: summon a friend during a battle. Sounds fine to me, but...

[spoiler=rainbow thread] Shy Tenda's Agnes summon basically whiped out that dragon in one hit o_o

Not happy with the villains so far, it looks like Cecil from FF 4 has joined a anime/ cosplay group. The nerdy anime science guy, guy that looks like Thor, the small annoying anime chibi chick.

Square Enix can do better than this

Hopefully the game is pulling a maleficent/ Ansem and they are not the main villains, just working for the lead because it seriously does feel like Dark Knight Cecil has joined a Weeaboo club and wants Edea to join....

yes i do agree that the French guy was on the racist side being serious now, i mean a stereotypical french guy that's extremely selfish and greedy ?

did the French hate Lightning Returns or something ??

Edited by mikan-tsumiki

Beat Turtme Dove twice, includong one where I was nearly completely wiped out. I should take this boss more seriously...
Beat Satan in one turn before he could attack(still easy mode), without using Bravely Second.

@ Alfred Kamon : Did you already beat the true Final Boss ?

The name of its battle theme reminded me of Zygarde somehow...

Not happy with the villains so far, it looks like Cecil from FF 4 has joined a anime/ cosplay group. The nerdy anime science guy, guy that looks like Thor, the small annoying anime chibi chick.

Square Enix can do better than this

Hopefully the game is pulling a maleficent/ Ansem and they are not the main villains, just working for the lead because it seriously does feel like Dark Knight Cecil has joined a Weeaboo club and wants Edea to join....

yes i do agree that the French guy was on the racist side being serious now, i mean a stereotypical french guy that's extremely selfish and greedy ?

did the French hate Lightning Returns or something ??

Cecil ? You mean Alternis Dim. I had more of a Kain feel with him.

And remember the Counsel of Six have six members (That you already know if you have the Pre Ordered Artbook, or even the official Art Book.

Okay, so I spoiled things a little by reading a guide, but it confirmed the suspicions I had after reading D's Journal. I still don't know exactly who Ringabel is but I've some good idea. I have to say, I'm really quite annoyed. So I spent 30 hours of an incredible game and then I have to fight ALL these bosses AGAIN? Three times? Jesus, talk about stretching it thin. I kind of suspected Airy was one of the main villains after Alternis started insisting that Edea was being deceived. Anyway I kind of feel like not playing this game any more because I really don't want to have to face the same shit over and over and over with minimal advancement in the plot. Hooray.

Okay, so I spoiled things a little by reading a guide, but it confirmed the suspicions I had after reading D's Journal. I still don't know exactly who Ringabel is but I've some good idea. I have to say, I'm really quite annoyed. So I spent 30 hours of an incredible game and then I have to fight ALL these bosses AGAIN? Three times? Jesus, talk about stretching it thin. I kind of suspected Airy was one of the main villains after Alternis started insisting that Edea was being deceived. Anyway I kind of feel like not playing this game any more because I really don't want to have to face the same shit over and over and over with minimal advancement in the plot. Hooray.

that sounds like hell...

and the bosses have been really rough so far.....

@ Edea the Brave

nah didn't get the book, this country acted like this game didn't exist so had to get it online ;c