Revenge of the Armageddon of the Incredibles Generations: Back to the Independence Day Winter Soldier Rises Mania 30 Gaiden: Live Free or Cry Harder

riariadne

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JB & Shin:

##Unvote

##Vote: Doofina

Doofina, if you have a case on someone, you should put down a non-joke vote, instead of saying "it's too early in RVS" for a real vote.

This is what you guys are failing to read and understand.

Votals

BBM (1): SB

Kay (1): Paperblade

Doofina (3): Polydeuces, Grassbridger, kirsche

eclipse (1): jaybee

jaybee (1): Doofina

Paperblade (1): Refa

Polydeuces (1): Objection

Grassbridger (1): Shin

There's about 51 hours left in D1

To contact me, I have my skype name on my profile page (lucina420). Just make sure you tell me who you are in the contact request.

If Skype doesn't work, send me a PM telling me you wanna chat on IRC.

##Vote: Kirsche

Felt like his doofina vote was an easy wagon hop with little reasoning. And my conversation with him in private honestly made me feel like PiG mafia 2.0 because it literally just ended up turning into a big argument between him and me again.

A lot of you guys seem to not be posting logs in your role PMs and such. There are a lot of conversations that I've gotten only one side of the log so it's definitely not a lack of communication, and the mindset "the other person will do it" doesn't work if the other person thinks that too. Please try and give me things, it can be really annoying as a host to see things develop without knowing why and it also helps me write a better postgame.

@kirsche: maybe later

Edited by Reinfleche

Yeah so Doofina told me he was finding someone scummy at the time he put down the joke vote. Also claimed to me out of the blue in a way that felt scummy (after I voted previously). Vote stays.

Unfortunately I might need a sub. As of this morning, my laptop power cord is nonfunctional, and I don't think I can effectively OC from my tablet. Also I'm gone for 4.5 days starting tomorrow, my internet was already going to be tenuous but this isn't helping.

If there's some sort of game pause due to everybody-being-busy-for-Christmas I might manage to keep going--I need to get a new power cord--but it's gonna take a while to get one.

Sub please based on sudden lack of laptop

##unvote

##vote: doofina

On an iRefa so short reasoning

-Lucina asked lots of questions about cult and I got some vibes that she was cult leader

-also mentioning backup cult kinda bothered me too

-even ignoring that kinda bothered by how he asked what thoughts on cult are since it's traditionally who do you think is scum just felt kinda...cautious

-heard about her sb case from kris he less bothered by her lack of vote honestly since a lot of players haven't put a real effort towards scum hunting one way or the other but her actual reasoning. Like it was ed1 it confuses me that she thought bbm was town enough to think votes on him were bad with no explanation

Also bbl getting kicked off the iRefa

my conversation with him in private honestly made me feel like PiG mafia 2.0 because it literally just ended up turning into a big argument between him and me again.

That happened to you too? That's what happened in my conversation I had with him as well.

##Unvote: Skyward/Jaybee

##Vote: kirsche

When we chatted, he put the tunnel goggles on BBM. Which I find really weird for early day 1.

Then he flips ship and talks about the safety of claiming cultproof, which is the exact same thing he called BBM out on for being scummy.

Votals

Snike (1): SB

Kay (1): Paperblade

Doofina (3): Grassbridger, kirsche, Refa

Polydeuces (1): Objection

Grassbridger (1): Shin

kirsche (3): Shinori, Doofina, Polydeuces

Voteless communists (7): Snike, scorri, jaybee, Bluedoom, Eurykins, Kay, eclipse

about 28.5 hours left in phase

Edited by Reinfleche