Dai

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just notice Link is left handed again.

I guess this means that it won't use the Wiimote as motion control... well, I suppose it's understandable, since not all the possible PC's could be adaptable to it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've got to say, I really wasn't all that impressed. Visually, it seemed rather bland and outdated, and the gameplay looks like it'll get boring fast.

Perhaps I'm just not a fan of the game genre. I guess Nintendo deserve some credit for doing something different, but I think I'll pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=ZOq4IiuRMWk

No comments on link's design? I really like the scarf and shield look. I hope it's an alternate costume in Smash Wii U and 3DS.

I just did comment on it. I mentioned his face. xP I do like the scarf though!

I came running when I heard NintendoxTecmo Koei...

Reads: "Hyrule Warriors"

Yeah... but NOOOOOOOOOO, SO CLOSE!... so friggin close to Dynasty Emblem... SO CLOSE!!!

*Link's Musou Attack was pretty boss*

And as long as you can mount horses the same as in DW8, I can't complain about anything else

I said I'd fork over money for Dynasty Emblem.

While I'm not that big of a Zelda fan... I'd definitely fork over money for this as well.

...at least when I get a Wii U.

I was ready to hand over all my possesions to make this happen as well

Now I have two reasons to get a Wii U...

I came running when I heard NintendoxTecmo Koei...

Reads: "Hyrule Warriors"

Yeah... but NOOOOOOOOOO, SO CLOSE!... so friggin close to Dynasty Emblem... SO CLOSE!!!

*Link's Musou Attack was pretty boss*

And as long as you can mount horses the same as in DW8, I can't complain about anything else

I was ready to hand over all my possesions to make this happen as well

Now I have two reasons to get a Wii U...

I was actually expecting Emblem Warriors to be a thing before Hyrule Warriors was even considered - we haven't had as many overt references to big wars between the various "good" and "evil" factions, mostly the Imprisoning War, the interlopers, Hylia versus Demise's forces. . . Fire Emblem has wars all the time.

True, this makes me wonder if the story will be original or KT's version of one of these

And KT could've had a field day with ANY of the Fire Emblems and they could've added the hypothetical scenarios as seen in DW8 and SW1...

A fire Emblem warriors game would have been awesome, but I can understand why they did't choose for that. Zelda is the bigger franchise of the two by far so it would create a bigger buzz if they did made a Zelda warriors game.

I am a little bit worried about the amount of characters, but I think they will figure out a way to make it work. There already seem to be items that change movesets and there still are some characters that can be used like Zelda, Impa and most bad guys like Ganon, Ghirahim and others.

And if they really can't think of characters then they could create some new ones using some Zelda races like Zora's, Gorons or even Deku's.

Edited by Sasori

True, this makes me wonder if the story will be original or KT's version of one of these

And KT could've had a field day with ANY of the Fire Emblems and they could've added the hypothetical scenarios as seen in DW8 and SW1...

What if Leila had survived the events on valor? :o

Visually, it seemed rather bland and outdated

I just wanted to point out that this wasn't the final version, the graphics will probably be improved by the time it's released.

Anyway, I've never played a Warriors game and I have little interest in this right now.

I really like the scarf though, I honestly wouldn't mind it being a part of Link's design in future main-series games.

[spoiler=I spotted a new face]Nintendo-Direct-2013-Zelda-Hyrule-Warrio

Very upper-right hand corner, the one with the blue hair.

So perhaps will have an array of original characters added to what I assume will be Link and a few others.

Oh god... The possibilities... If Sigurd and the other FE4 first gen had survived...

You know, at this very moment, I'm talking about this with my brother... sure we possibly won't get any, 2nd gen... but still!

Man, when I brought up the What-ifs, FE4 was on my mind... but I think FE9 would have the longest(and possibly the best) hypothetical scenario, simply due to Greil being alive

You know, at this very moment, I'm talking about this with my brother... sure we possibly won't get any, 2nd gen... but still!

Man, when I brought up the What-ifs, FE4 was on my mind... but I think FE9 would have the longest(and possibly the best) hypothetical scenario, simply due to Greil being alive

I'd say for each game they'd be:

FE1/3/11/12: Frey survives. Hardin not corrupted.

FE4: 1st Gen survives.

FE5: Dunno, haven't played it yet. Maybe something with the dreadlords?

FE6: Hector survives. Guinevere takes throne.

FE7: Lord Elbert survives. Jaffars assassination succeeds.

FE8: Sacred stones not destroyed.

FE9/10: Greil survives.

FE 13: Emmeryn never dies (Or has weird amnesia episode) Valm conquest succeeds.

I'd say for each game they'd be:

FE1/3/11/12: Frey survives. Hardin not corrupted.

FE4: 1st Gen survives.

FE5: Dunno, haven't played it yet. Maybe something with the dreadlords?

FE6: Hector survives. Guinevere takes throne.

FE7: Lord Elbert survives. Jaffars assassination succeeds.

FE8: Sacred stones not destroyed.

FE9/10: Greil survives.

FE 13: Emmeryn never dies (Or has weird amnesia episode) Valm conquest succeeds.

FE1: In addition to Frey, Michalis and Camus join Marth, but getting those two would require effort and good reasoning

FE3: Didn't Hardin's corruption happen before the game started? I'm thinking something like Hardin not dying could change things up

FE4: Absolutely, could I add the possibility of saving Eltshan, Mahnya and Cuan as well?

FE5: I think there couldn't be a hypothetical scenario outright, maybe some extra scenarios but I can't think of any*

FE6: Good one on Hector, I'm remembering Dian Wei in DW8, you'd have to play your cards right to keep him alive... Guinevere didn't take the throne?

FE7: I had a 'Oh Shit' moment when I thought about that assassination succeeding*

FE8: I can't comment on SS since I can't remember the story

FE9: Greil surviving.... Hell yeah!

FE10: What if Lucia died? I would wonder how Elincia and Geoffrey would treat the rebels after that

FE13: I'm thinking Emmeryn would wisen-up and become a bit more incognitive... I haven't gotten to the Valm conquest part yet

*=I made these 2 notes to humorously ponder that, if in FE4 the First Gen survives, the 2nd Gen and by extension FE5 technically wouldn't happen

*=Also, in FE7, if Jaffar succeeds, FE6 technically wouldn't happen either

Don't worry I know the What-ifs are for that particular story

FE1: In addition to Frey, Michalis and Camus join Marth, but getting those two would require effort and good reasoning

FE3: Didn't Hardin's corruption happen before the game started? I'm thinking something like Hardin not dying could change things up

FE4: Absolutely, could I add the possibility of saving Eltshan, Mahnya and Cuan as well?

FE5: I think there couldn't be a hypothetical scenario outright, maybe some extra scenarios but I can't think of any*

FE6: Good one on Hector, I'm remembering Dian Wei in DW8, you'd have to play your cards right to keep him alive... Guinevere didn't take the throne?

FE7: I had a 'Oh Shit' moment when I thought about that assassination succeeding*

FE8: I can't comment on SS since I can't remember the story

FE9: Greil surviving.... Hell yeah!

FE10: What if Lucia died? I would wonder how Elincia and Geoffrey would treat the rebels after that

FE13: I'm thinking Emmeryn would wisen-up and become a bit more incognitive... I haven't gotten to the Valm conquest part yet

*=I made these 2 notes to humorously ponder that, if in FE4 the First Gen survives, the 2nd Gen and by extension FE5 technically wouldn't happen

*=Also, in FE7, if Jaffar succeeds, FE6 technically wouldn't happen either

Don't worry I know the What-ifs are for that particular story

FE3: I was thinking of those as one extended story, where FE1/3 are the same mode, instead of 2 different ones.

FE6: I meant at the start, so Zephiel was never king. Possibly due to Jaffar succeding in FE7

I dunno much about FE 9/10, due to them being so damned expensive! But the others seem good. I want this so bad now!

you have no idea how many times I thought BK was going to take his helm off and be greil

"hey son I faked my death"

no idea

sigh

I... heh, I can honestly say I never even had a clue who it could've been

FE3: I was thinking of those as one extended story, where FE1/3 are the same mode, instead of 2 different ones.

FE6: I meant at the start, so Zephiel was never king. Possibly due to Jaffar succeding in FE7

I dunno much about FE 9/10, due to them being so damned expensive! But the others seem good. I want this so bad now!

FE3: Ohhh, now I get it, yeah that would be really cool I would like that even more

FE6: Okay I didn't remember that part about Guinevere, Jaffar probably wouldn't join if he succeeded but oh well

You aren't alone in wanting this... I want this so bad I can't stand it

I didn't just spoil part of FE10 for you, did I?

I... heh, I can honestly say I never even had a clue who it could've been

FE3: Ohhh, now I get it, yeah that would be really cool I would like that even more

FE6: Okay I didn't remember that part about Guinevere, Jaffar probably wouldn't join if he succeeded but oh well

You aren't alone in wanting this... I want this so bad I can't stand it

I didn't just spoil part of FE10 for you, did I?

Nah, I already picked up most of the story... It's been around a while.

So perhaps will have an array of original characters added to what I assume will be Link and a few others.

New characters huzzah also maybe this will bring back some heroes or would be heroes from past Zelda's to help like Ralph