Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not truly brainwashing, don't worry. All charm!

so what're you doing for the Holidays :P?

Best charming ever~!

Me? Chilling with the family, hyping over Nintendo being AWESOME. The usual things. :3

And you?

I know right, I powered through it though, mostly due to being a stubborn boy at the time

I wonder if I still count as 'new' or did my new car smell wear off a few days ago

You're new to me! Plus oldies can still post anyway so you don't have to qualify for the primary focus of the thread!

Thy forcefulness excites me. Ohhh....Such inspiring dialogue could rival even my brother!

Your av does suggest that you are the

:tangerineglasses:

horny type.

Best charming ever~!

Me? Chilling with the family, hyping over Nintendo being AWESOME. The usual things. :3

And you?

Ha ha ha :tangerineisthedevil:

Sounds pretty great to me. My plans are much the same, minus the hyping :P. Christmas dinner, Christmas movies, Christmas presents. The three Cs! Gonna be so many people running around my house soon.

What'd you ask for/get for people?

Best charming ever~!

Nintendo made your day too? Hyrule Warriors was it for me... should've been Emblem Warriors but that's another day

You're new to me! Plus oldies can still post anyway so you don't have to qualify for the primary focus of the thread!

I'm glad, I still retain my freshness

Sounds pretty great to me. My plans are much the same, minus the hyping :P. Christmas dinner, Christmas movies, Christmas presents. The three Cs! Gonna be so many people running around my house soon.

What have you got planned for movies, and I guess dinner?

Good excuse to eat popsicles, too!

Yep, I looked it up afterwards and one person every 15-20 years or something is born with a fifth wisdom tooth. Luckiest unlucky thing that has ever happened to me. There is literally no upside to it, just extra pain. lol!

I've had a lot of gelatto or however you spell it. ^^

Oh, yuck.

Why are they called wisdom teeth when they point in the wrong way?

Typically, it's because they come in after your other teeth? Some people have them earlier, though.

I know right, I powered through it though, mostly due to being a stubborn boy at the time

I… tried. I got motion sick.

Your av does suggest that you are the

:tangerineglasses:

horny type.

*giggling*

So how about them consoles? The PS4 seems nice.

The new ones? I have a U that I don't play much, will get a PS4 when MGS5 is released. Other than that I don't play on consoles much anymore, handhelds have way more games I am interested in currently.

2aetgt1.gif

I think its kinda weird i never had wisdom teeth come in or any issues with such.

Count yourself among the lucky ones :(!

I want to get at least a decent amount of sleep tonight for exams tomorrow, so good night, thread!

Night.

2aetgt1.gif

I think its kinda weird i never had wisdom teeth come in or any issues with such.

Lucky. …Then again, do Asgardians HAVE any teeth issues? *curious* …Probably spelled that wrong

I want to get at least a decent amount of sleep tonight for exams tomorrow, so good night, thread!

Night!

What'd you ask for/get for people?

:D

Ooh. I'm getting Pokemon Y, A Link Between Worlds, Style Savvy and... misc. XD

Nintendo made your day too? Hyrule Warriors was it for me... should've been Emblem Warriors but that's another day

I'm glad, I still retain my freshness

What have you got planned for movies, and I guess dinner?

That looks so badass, I can't wait. XD

:D

Ooh. I'm getting Pokemon Y, A Link Between Worlds, Style Savvy and... misc. XD

That looks so badass, I can't wait. XD

Yay! Pokemon Y!

Gym class is best class of all schools.

That… was my least favorite.

Father's Beard! Thats...a thing...

I can't see it's awesomeness again... It'll make me weep that it wasn't Emblem Warriors... gah

Well, I'll sadly ask if anyone plays Warriors games?... Hopefully DW 7 Empires has enough options to make FE chars

Lucky. …Then again, do Asgardians HAVE any teeth issues? *curious* …Probably spelled that wrong

Night!

Well, i actually do have some dental issues. Most have been taken care of doe.

Style Savvy

*chortle* How adorable!

But gym class offers free exercise plus an easy grade. It's a win win.

*non-athletic and prefers to work for her grades*

Well, i actually do have some dental issues. Most have been taken care of doe.

Oh, I see. *nodnod*