Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods have the privilege of making people do it for them

Looks like a great show

It is great! J-Just not for my feels.

You're watching the South Park Christmas special aren't you? ;)

Pfft, no. XD

Attack on Titan.

Shingeki no Kyoujin is above average. Go watch a real man's anime like LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES where character deaths actually matter and affect things. Just be ready to cry.

I'm in a good mood because I don't have school again until January. Also my first high school meet (I had club only before) on Saturday.

Same here! That sounds cool also. Hope it goes well and such

I don't even know if you celebrate Christmas, but if so what're you doing? and if not what're you doing for the totally unspecial not-Christmas week?

Ah man, I wish we celebrated Christmas! My mom and I both love the idea, but well yeah, we never actually do it, kind of difficult to get celebrations underway since the supplies aren't so readily sold.

I think the first day of winter falls into Christmas week. On the first night of winter, we have a kind of celebration-ish thing because it's the longest night of the year, where we gather and stuff our faces. Pomegranates, Turkish delights, watermelons and pashmak are among the things that are eaten. That's pretty much what we're gonna do.

Taylor is a cute name. :3

"Yay money" I guess but sometimes it sucks that all I do is work 45+ hours every week. This week is like 60. :/

Oh, yikes. You should take some rests!

I am definitely a maso. ^_^

B-But Rudolph's not on!

AGAIN?! ;~;

Ah... thank you. It's kind of um... generic in the South but...

I just really just say thank you for that so um. Thanks.

Sorry!

Huh. It's not a common name in GA. At last, from my ear. I know a LOT more Sarah's and Katherine's.

every time I click anyone's profile their age is 17 on this site

ugh I'm so old

(I'm older than 17)

every time I click anyone's profile their age is 17 on this site

ugh I'm so old

... I'm 19...

Shingeki no Kyoujin is above average. Go watch a real man's anime like LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES where character deaths actually matter and affect things. Just be ready to cry.

More tears? Damn, between Bioware and SNK and other stuff I'm not going to have any left!

Oh, yikes. You should take some rests!

Sorry!

Huh. It's not a common name in GA. At last, from my ear. I know a LOT more Sarah's and Katherine's.

(I'm older than 17)

... O-Oh, my poor feels. [/curls up into a ball[

It's not? Odd. It's quite common over here.

Graham. How is everyone on this fine day? I'm on break now.

Hello, I am well. What're you on break from?

I am definitely a maso. ^_^

B-But Rudolph's not on!

Well considering these two statements I can think of a great solution. I'll make your nose red!

Ah man, I wish we celebrated Christmas! My mom and I both love the idea, but well yeah, we never actually do it, kind of difficult to get celebrations underway since the supplies aren't so readily sold.

I think the first day of winter falls into Christmas week. On the first night of winter, we have a kind of celebration-ish thing because it's the longest night of the year, where we gather and stuff our faces. Pomegranates, Turkish delights, watermelons and pashmak are among the things that are eaten. That's pretty much what we're gonna do.

Christmas is the time for gluttony! If you don't gain a few pounds you didn't have a good Christmas.

... I'm 19...

More tears? Damn, between Bioware and SNK and other stuff I'm not going to have any left!

... O-Oh, my poor feels. [/curls up into a ball[

It's not? Odd. It's quite common over here.

I'm 22.

Bioware!

Sorry!

Huh. Guess it's more common in Florida.

Never heard of it. Is it good?

I like it. It seems to be one of the hit or miss ones, though.

Christmas is the time for gluttony! If you don't gain a few pounds you didn't have a good Christmas.

Wasn't that Thanksgiving? Well, I guess it's every celebration ever. So I guess I'll be having a good Christmas anyway!

Hello, I am well. What're you on break from?

Well considering these two statements I can think of a great solution. I'll make your nose red!

... ... Ohmylord, help me. XD

I know nobody called Taylor. Guess it's a rare name over here

... Once again, strange. I can't escape it here.

That's hot ;)

Never heard of it. Is it good?

... N-Not... really?

It's reallyreallyreally good. I love it. <3

Wasn't that Thanksgiving? Well, I guess it's every celebration ever. So I guess I'll be having a good Christmas anyway!

Pretty much! One big excuse to eat good food.

Christmas has the added benefit of chocolate being festive...

... ... Ohmylord, help me. XD

I didn't mean to excite you so much, sorry.

welcome to SF where half the members are either too scared or too distant and impersonal to even post their first names lol

Welcome to SF where people make a big deal over insignificant things meanwhile also complaining about other people making a big deal over insignificant things lol =b

Pretty much! One big excuse to eat good food.

Christmas has the added benefit of chocolate being festive...

I didn't mean to excite you so much, sorry.

Eh? You didn't do anything of the sort...? :o