Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to reading all responses! Wonderful feels :(.

Awesome. Sleep well~

Inspiration? Well when I joined, Awakening was the only game I've played, and I guess I just wanted to be a part of a community that I had some experience at, yet learn from at the same time. Rey definitely helped though, though indirect, since his videos mentioned SF (and Interceptor quite a bit, who has a lunatic+ playlog that definitely intrigued me). Most of the people seemed friendly enough for me to join, so I did

What keeps me visiting? I'm an 'admin' of a thread I enjoy to participate in, I've met some pretty awesome people here, the community itself seems good, and... I don't know, I just like it here I guess. FftF satisfies the more random side of my personality also, which I think helps somewhat

Inb4 I'm the only one who took this seriously

Yes! SF has a strong community, you can usually find a group to fit into. Some groups are kinda awful, though..

Well, I kinda went back to playing FE8 and FE6 and I ended up discovering the site and then, the forums.
I liked the atmosphere here or something and decided to join, even if I never did anything of the sort.
I don't know if I could say exactly why I stayed but I did grow to really like this place and some people here too, so I always find myself coming here all the time

So little passion >:O.

I joined here when another FE forum I went to started to die!! Also I already used the SF main site for FE stuffs. And I love forests and the herons are pretty so I loved SF and I liked the site only because of that x3 Then once I spotted a forum button I decided I'd join it. And I still come here because of all the friends I've made that I don't really talk to anywhere else. And I do have fun here~ A-and it isn't like I have a life outside of here ;u; (well, before the Integrispecta family... which would never have happened without "here!!")

So much passion! A very excited "because I could', lol! You are a super oldie, I'm glad you chose to stick around.

I happen to find you one of the more reasonable members, but I'm sure I've told you that in the past, haha.

So much passion! A very excited "because I could', lol! You are a super oldie, I'm glad you chose to stick around.

I happen to find you one of the more reasonable members, but I'm sure I've told you that in the past, haha.

Yeah pretty much~! I am pretty happy that I got to join this place and stay here as well~ I have to stay here to make this place bluer!!! Oh wait...

I'm glad you feel that way~ It at least makes one of us ^~^; I think I do remember you saying it before though, yeah

You're always around Katie. <3

When I don't have shcool, you mean~

Looks like you have a husbando too, Fre. Ahahaha.

I guess so!! When Integ and Specta and I came back from dinner maybe yesterday(?) the only person he greeted was me and he only said hi to the others when I told him to, so impolite!! D= (oh yeah, in the IRC chat, that is)

Edited by Freohr Datia

You guys could totally start chats of your own amongst eachother, too!

I can still stare and watch and get to know people :D.

It would be equally awesome if new friends were made as a result of the thread.

if only I could be friends with you, Esau, and Red Fox :^)

I guess so!! When Integ and Specta and I came back from dinner maybe yesterday(?) the only person he greeted was me and he only said hi to the others when I told him to, so impolite!! D= (oh yeah, in the IRC chat, that is)

I did say hello to Specta (IP.Chat) but I forgot to say hello to Aiku. :3

I did say hello to Specta (IP.Chat) but I forgot to say hello to Aiku. :3

You forget to say hi to him a lot though~

It's the jealousy isn't it

too much jealousy

Edited by Freohr Datia

if only I could be friends with you, Esau, and Red Fox :^)

You just said Esau sucks so he probably does not like that!

My condolences :(

Edited by Tangerine

This type of thread would not even be needed if people were not too shy to PM me these days :(. I used to get tons of PMs from people who wanted to talk.

Although I guess it's less awkward/more convenient to say hi in a thread or something.

These feet are intimidating. You have to understand him.

Intimidating? Now, I find nothing wrong or scary with feet, but I can't tell whether or not Inui has a foot fetish or a longing to kick someone in the face. Or maybe even both...and having said that, now I'm vulnerable. *covers face*