Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

you should convert, heathen

Fuck that

Paint will forever be in our hearts

Did you mean "pain"? ;) lolololol

Not much finally got my action replay to work and I'm leaving for my camping trip in a few hours how about you?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike you, I'm frugal as hell. Plus, it's not about how much you spend. It's the quality of the gifts that counts.

I assure you they were great quality. I'm older than you and probably make a lot more money and have more friends though (but just due to Smash).

I dun spent $150 in one day in Christmas gifts for my parents. But aside from blowing lots of my money and having a busted left arm at the moment, I'm good. How's your day, Tang?

Haha, that's nice. What'd you get for them?

I'm okay, I've been running errands all day. Nice to finally be home.

Fuck that

Did you mean "pain"? ;) lolololol

Not much finally got my action replay to work and I'm leaving for my camping trip in a few hours how about you?

Nope, they were the MSPaint Wars. They only lasted like a day but they were bloody.

I am making food right now and planning to laze around the rest of the day and maybe play a game.

Have fun camping!

I assure you they were great quality. I'm older than you and probably make a lot more money and have more friends though (but just due to Smash).

Stop being wholly unlikeable.

Nope, they were the MSPaint Wars. They only lasted like a day but they were bloody.

I kind of wish I'd saved them, but alas. I think when it crossed my mind, all that was left was broken photobucket/imgshack links.

I kind of wish I'd saved them, but alas. I think when it crossed my mind, all that was left was broken photobucket/imgshack links.

I think that would cross over into "this is creepy what am I doing" territory at some point anyway, lol!

What're you up to today?

I think that would cross over into "this is creepy what am I doing" territory at some point anyway, lol!

What're you up to today?

Eh, possibly, but honestly I think it's just more of packrat by nature. It's hereditary, I swear. You would not believe the things my father hordes in the garage.

I am on the final mission of OG1 (Ryusei)!

Eh, possibly, but honestly I think it's just more of packrat by nature. It's hereditary, I swear. You would not believe the things my father hordes in the garage.

I am on the final mission of OG1 (Ryusei)!

I kind of know how you feel. I mean it's not that bad but I never get rid of anything. My storage is full from stuff I got when I was a kid, lol.

I see! How'd you like it?

Edited by Tangerine

Pretty solid, I can't remember why I put it down when I was like 75% through. Must have been my thesis or something, lol.

The 2nd one is like 10x better, you will have to keep me updated!

Your local punching bag has returned!

To answer your question Tang, I've just finished watching this Christmas charity show. Kinda sad to see some of the clips the many charities showed, but over 4 million was raised, so yay!

To answer your question Tang, I've just finished watching this Christmas charity show. Kinda sad to see some of the clips the many charities showed, but over 4 million was raised, so yay!

It's only extremely sad if you didn't contribute to any of these charities. So did you? *raises eyebrow*

I can't watch that stuff honestly, it just depresses me and then I don't wanna do anything, lol. I donate when I can, but it sure wasn't those commercials that inspired me.

I've been fine, just being honest. No need for such a harsh comment about it.

"I'm older, have more money and have more friends than you". There really was no purpose in saying something like that to him; I was being honest regarding how you came across.

my bad @ Tangerine but I'm not the most socially adept guy out there as I've explained so cut me some slack please

You make a lot more unpleasant posts than one out of every 200 :/:

not really anymore, been fine

no credit smh

I was wondering where you two disappeared to after the first day! Welcome back :P.

Hey Thread, Hey Tang(if I may be so bold)

How's it hanging, I couldn't get in yesterday, aside from making my sig

Hi. I'm okay, slow night. You?

Why am i growing more and more uncomfortable with posting opinions? Especially on the serious business side of things...

/centrist problems.

Hello thread.

Hi Flo. Did something happen? Haha.

How are you?

Why am i growing more and more uncomfortable with posting opinions? Especially on the serious business side of things...

Wouldn't that be because opinions are worth a bullet in the knee?

I was wondering where you two disappeared to after the first day! Welcome back :P.

Hi. I'm okay, slow night. You?

Yeah... my niece came over yesterday, and I hadn't seen her in 2 months... even though I don't really like her, it was fun to have her around

EDIT: What's making your night slow, and can you kill it with fire?

Edited by Soledai