Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

You have to have a comedic beat between "hear" and "an opinion?"

:P:

Nah the nasty feeling will probably pass but i doubt it'll go away forever.

Ive never been big on the Avengers comics to be honest. The only Marvel comics i followed at any real point in time was Thor and the X-Men.

Cakedogg is therapeutic for me. Its so cute and ridiculous. But its mostly the music that soothes the nerves.

There's also Beep Dog. Oldies, but goodies for me!

That's… so ridiculous and adorable.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not, everything in the world would have to be right for that to happen :P.

More than me! I know Fox seems to like the X-Men though.

Well it scared the heck out of me, lol. Beep Dog I can get behind! I have had him in the background for this whole post, he is quite the help.

Even if everything in the world were right, there would always be someone railing against it.

My niece loves Iron Man. Awww.

Beep Dog is my homeboy.

Even if everything in the world were right, there would always be someone railing against it.

My niece loves Iron Man. Awww.

Beep Dog is my homeboy.

Haha, I know a lot of younger people who like Iron Man! I think the movies really boosted his popularity.

What other things do you like watching/reading? I am pretty sure I spot lord of the rings and harry potter in your sig, but I already knew about the latter :P:.

Throw him a bone for me.

Haha, I know a lot of younger people who like Iron Man! I think the movies really boosted his popularity.

What other things do you like watching/reading? I am pretty sure I spot lord of the rings and harry potter in your sig, but I already knew about the latter :P:.

Throw him a bone for me.

My niece has been reading the comics on her mum's ipad apparently and she likes the movies.

I dont watch a lot of tv to be honest. I like paranormal shows doe...shhhh I like A Song of Ice And Fire, obviously. I like NBC Nightly News. One of my favorite book series was Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles....until it jumped the shark back in the mid 90s... lol! I still love the first three books in that series loads.

Oh, Tang(still being bold) after you cook, what did you have in mind to play?

I get it, the ones who say that, usually sound like that

Oops, missed this post. I am probably gonna replay Valkyrie Profile 2.

My niece has been reading the comics on her mum's ipad apparently and she likes the movies.

I dont watch a lot of tv to be honest. I like paranormal shows doe...shhhh I like A Song of Ice And Fire, obviously. I like NBC Nightly News. One of my favorite book series was Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles....until it jumped the shark back in the mid 90s... lol! I still love the first three books in that series loads.

Haha, don't be ashamed, I am totally with you on the supernatural show thing. I eat that stuff up, it's like a guilty pleasure :P.

Oops, missed this post. I am probably gonna replay Valkyrie Profile 2.

Haha, don't be ashamed, I am totally with you on the supernatural show thing. I eat that stuff up, it's like a guilty pleasure :P.

Eeeeehhh..VP2. Really didnt like that game and it sorta got shark jumpy in places. Plus its mechanics are ass. But Brahms! <3

I especially like A Haunting and Paranormal Witness. Dead Files too.

Eeeeehhh..VP2. Really didnt like that game and it sorta got shark jumpy in places. Plus its mechanics are ass. But Brahms! <3

I especially like A Haunting and Paranormal Witness. Dead Files too.

Haha, I am in love with the VP series, I have to play what I can get and I've already played the first game so much I have lines memorized...

Aha, yes, Paranormal Witness! I definitely keep up with it when I can. I haven't heard of the others though, do they have the same "appeal" :P?

A Haunting is sorta like Paranormal Witness only completely dramatized so its like watching a soap opera. Dead Files is more investigation based but not a ghost hunting team.

VP is wiggy. Well, i loved the first game so much. Lenneth = gr9. I still havent really played Covenant of the Plume despite owning it. Har. (i got it as a twofer at gamestop many moons ago.) VP2 just...No es bueno un Silmeria. She annoys me.

A Haunting is sorta like Paranormal Witness only completely dramatized so its like watching a soap opera. Dead Files is more investigation based but not a ghost hunting team.

VP is wiggy. Well, i loved the first game so much. Lenneth = gr9. I still havent really played Covenant of the Plume despite owning it. Har. (i got it as a twofer at gamestop many moons ago.) VP2 just...No es bueno un Silmeria. She annoys me.

Haha, I agree on the first game. Covenant for me is VP2 for you though, I really didn't like that game. VP1 didn't have great voice acting, but good god is Covenant's ever horrifying. I just plain didn't like the gameplay either, it didn't feel like that was much strategy to it for a SRPG.

For a second… I thought Loki and Tangerine were the same… because of the somewhat similar avatars… *goes hide now*

Yeah, you got it right. We're just a lonely singular really, sometimes I chat because we want company.

I am the apple to her orange. :P:

I've… confused those fruits so many times...

Haha, I agree on the first game. Covenant for me is VP2 for you though, I really didn't like that game. VP1 didn't have great voice acting, but good god is Covenant's ever horrifying. I just plain didn't like the gameplay either, it didn't feel like that was much strategy to it for a SRPG.

Yeah, you got it right. We're just a lonely singular really, sometimes I chat because we want company.

Oh, I see.

But remember...im the bad apple. :P:

VP1 didn't have great voice acting,

THIS IS LIES AND SLANDER!

"MY PATH IS STREWN WITH CORPSES!"

"ICICLE DISASTER!"

"THE POWER OF CREATION? BUT THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!"

"FINISHING STRIKE! EXTREME VOID!! ....They were mighty foes."

And just about everything that comes out of Lezard's mouth. I guess its Narm Charm for me but good lord, do i love the voices in VP1.

"ICICLE DISASTER!"

And just about everything that comes out of Lezard's mouth. I guess its Narm Charm for me but good lord, do i love the voices in VP1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRvGnq_WpAQ

"ICICLE DISASTER!"

Haha, it is lovably corny, I'll admit!