Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

Oh gosh, I hated the world when I got mine taken out. Then they found out I had an extra one that had to come out too and I died a little inside. I hope you're doing okay!

Mine are going well, yes. Most of my Christmas shopping is out of the way, so the most stressful part is over :P.

I had all four of mine taken out out once, so, hopefully, won't have to go through that. ^^ Today's the first day of pain, but I sure didn't like the world monday.

Oh, wonderful!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um… well, I just had my wisdom teeth taken out… but otherwise, they've been nice and relaxing. ^^ Are yours going well? It seemed so from the other posts.

My condolences, I remember when I got mine yanked... having to walk around was the worst part about it... but I recovered very quickly from it

Oh my...what a choice! I havent played Mario and Luigi but Animal Crossing New Leaf is gr9mazing. A Link Between Worlds is also gr9mazing. Oi...OI...to choose...i couldnt....

Do you like Animal Crossing? Cuz AC:NL is super fucking awesome. Plus you could see my Westeros ive been building since like...fucken...August. Plus, the game has the most customization out of the series so far.

ALBW is awesome and in the spot of Number 3 on my Top Five Zeldas. Yeah, its that good. Seeing how ive been a fan of the series since it crossed the pond, thats saying something. So...really...i couldnt choose if i were you. Id get both but seeing how you can only get one....

Oh...i dont envy you.

That's not even the hard part, it was narrowing down to only those three to my top priority ;_;

Ohhh... I see.

;_;

Stop teasing. >_> You know it's true.

You're basically teasing yourself at this point

Oh please.

Ha ha ha.

I check back in here and saw nobody contributed to this and felt bad =<

So if you don't mind, please excuse the quick and sloppy (those tiny hair strands... I feel like I did not do so well with them ;~;) editing~

5Rjcj.png

Beautifully crafted.

Oh!

Fruit punch Kool-Aid, yeah~

Delicious >:D?

So don't you think King Dedede has a natural Santa hat? I think it looks like it.

If Santa was the king of something possibly.

King of the North Pole?

Stop teasing. >_> You know it's true.

Of course.

I had all four of mine taken out out once, so, hopefully, won't have to go through that. ^^ Today's the first day of pain, but I sure didn't like the world monday.

Oh, wonderful!

Yeah, when they were like "Oh, we just found a fifth one" I thought they were joking with me. Sad days.

Glad you're feeling better already :P!

That's not even the hard part, it was narrowing down to only those three to my top priority ;_;

And now you must boil it down to one? Eek. Three great games, two which i know are great. Ohhh...

;_;

You're basically teasing yourself at this point

[/pats] I'm sorry.

Ha ha ha.

Beautifully crafted.

If Santa was the king of something possibly.

King of the North Pole?

Of course.

Yeah, when they were like "Oh, we just found a fifth one" I thought they were joking with me. Sad days.

So delicious!

Tastiest brainwashing ever.

And now you must boil it down to one? Eek. Three great games, two which i know are great. Ohhh...

Why did Nintendo had to launch Zelda and Pokemon so close to each other ;_;

And why did I just have to not jump gen 5 and buy Black 2 instead of Awakening? ;_;

lol, that face

Sup ladies? ;)

Who else likes camping and/or has funny camping stories? May share some of my own later

I never camped, but I did adventure alot in my youth

So delicious!

Tastiest brainwashing ever.

>:) Vashi has joined the ultimate forces, huhuhu...

Edited by Soledai

Beautifully crafted.

W-well thank you ;u;

There's one kinda light spot that's bugging me though and I'm not sure how it happened

I feel like darkening it and then editing that into the post now~

My condolences, I remember when I got mine yanked... having to walk around was the worst part about it... but I recovered very quickly from it

Oh… that first bit of walking. It took me three tries to stand up, even with help. >< I'm fine now, for the most part, though i still have to move slowly.

I didn't even know a fifth one was POSSIBLE! O.O

So Tangerine, why you so out of touch with the community?

Because I do not get to post much. Gotta get to know the newbies!

officially classifying this thread as a circlejerk and literally the devil

Remove thyself from the Ultimate Chat Thread unless you have cheer to spread, little heathen.

Oh… that first bit of walking. It took me three tries to stand up, even with help. >< I'm fine now, for the most part, though i still have to move slowly.

I didn't even know a fifth one was POSSIBLE! O.O

Good excuse to eat popsicles, too!

Yep, I looked it up afterwards and one person every 15-20 years or something is born with a fifth wisdom tooth. Luckiest unlucky thing that has ever happened to me. There is literally no upside to it, just extra pain. lol!

I know right, I powered through it though, mostly due to being a stubborn boy at the time

Because I do not get to post much. Gotta get to know the newbies!

I wonder if I still count as 'new' or did my new car smell wear off a few days ago

Remove thyself from the Ultimate Chat Thread unless you have cheer to spread, little heathen.

Thy forcefulness excites me. Ohhh....Such inspiring dialogue could rival even my brother!