Pokebank!!!

Meepo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, Nintendo sure ditched that whole "Worldwide Release" philosophy for the game pretty quick after the release date, didn't they?

Oh well, I guess I'm sort of okay with this. In between work, getting stuff squared away in my Gen IV game, and actually playing X, I haven't even transferred my guys up to my buddy's copy of White yet, so I don't mind the delay as much as I mind the fact that it wasn't a worldwide launch for the service. (Or the fact that we still only have one Holocaster Announcement while Japan has 21 - granted, not all of them for a distribution event, but still.)

I'll be honest, I'm loving this pseudo pokebank time. I put a frillish in the GTS, ask for any pokemon I want, and manage to get it in less than a minute! I've almost completed the national dex doing that haha. I don't mind if the pokebank stay down for another month.

Edited by Nobody

I basically only have unowns and legendaries missing from the pokebank mons

Everything else I have or I can evolve to have

Maybe I can put up some of these for extra legendaries ehehehe

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'll be honest, I'm loving this pseudo pokebank time. I put a frillish in the GTS, ask any pokemon I want, and manage to get it in less than a minute! I've almost completed the national doing that haha. I don't mind if the pokebank stay down for another month.

I... should do this.

Or not. I could care less about completing my dex.

I'll be honest, I'm loving this pseudo pokebank time. I put a frillish in the GTS, ask for any pokemon I want, and manage to get it in less than a minute! I've almost completed the national doing that haha. I don't mind if the pokebank stay down for another month.

I swear, the world will rue the day if I get a porygon before the international release

Also I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to training infernape and cofagrigus...

ooh are we now talking blackmarket trades on Pokébank mons

because good news: i am now a professional Mudkip smuggler and have fucktons of the precious little shits to give away

hit me up

Edited by bookofholsety

flaming shit flingers, who wants one

should be hasty natured and may have 4 perfect ivs!

get the number in my signature and grab your pyro monkeys

yeah i should probably be getting better dittos, they only seem to inherit awesome special defense ;/

Edited by Woodshooter

Bankmon trading? I'm breeding for a shiny Cottonee, and am willing to trade the nonshinies I get. No guarantee about IVs, but yeah. Shoot me a PM if you want one.

Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus