ATTN: People who want art of their waifus and MUs

shadowofchaos

tacticianrollcallbyc2ii.jpg

Halp.

I'm fanboying.

C2ii is holding a New Years Lunatic(+) classic challenge over on tumblr and if you complete it you get a sketch of your tactician and possibly their waifu/husbando.

Colored if your tactician was in the "tactician roll call" event before.

Fully colored if done with Lunatic+.

tacticianrollcallbyc2iiAmelia.jpg

...it also figures sis was also the Lunatic mode example.

TWINS4LYFE.

The tagged posts that show up: Click Here

PLEASE READ, for those of you making a tumblr account to post it:

(Double Post :V)

Did some research, apparently Tumblr has a wait period for new blogs before their tagged images appear in search results. No one knows how long that wait is, but I'm going to assume it's a few days. Also you have to have a post icon beforehand (an avatar, not the default one) it seems.

EDIT: You also have to actually use your tumblr. Follow other people, reblog stuff, etc.

Once my wait period is over I'd be happy to post other people's avatar cards

Private Message Drgnquester to post on your behalf if you don't plan on using your tumblr enough so that it shows up in the tags.

Thanks for editing the OP, Rey. I currently have a megapost with everyone's cards. Once the picture limit for that runs out, I'll make another post on my alt.

Link to said master post.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic of your Avatar reminds me of Jackie Chan's cartoonized self in his TV show. lol

Anyway, I'd love to enter, but I'm nowhere near skilled enough at this game to try Lunatic mode. :( I've already drawn my Avatar and Frederick together anyway, and I plan to do it a few more times. :P

H-how I do? But seriously, (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. I just started Lunatic with a Female MU. Great. Gotta start over.

Edited by Gaius217

I've completely lunatic on classic mode, and that was hell enough. I don't think this is motivation enough to start lunatic+ on classic mode >_>

.....As tempting as this is in theory, its still not enough for me to sacrifice my sanity to do it.

And I already have plenty of pics with my Avatar and Chrom together. Generic Avatar perks FTW. XD

... I just realized that the lunatic challenge technically counts for regular lunatic mode on classic, which I've completed then.

I CAN'T READ WHEN I'M HUNGRY OKAY

Two days to beat Lunatic+? Sounds fun, I'll bite. Unfortunately the only cleared Lunatic(+) files I have right now are paired for stats and not aesthetics, so I'll need to make a new one.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Huh, well that's convenient. I just finished up my latest run (kinda, anyway, as I still have a bunch of Paralogues to have a go with, but I guess main story is all that counts for the challenge), so I might as well post my card. >.>

Also, the contest end date is for Lunar/Chinese New Year, which is Jan 31. Just so you don't go crazy trying to rush for Jan 1. :P

So basically, I need to blaze through the last ~8 chapters of Lunatic+.

Good, I needed an excuse. I've been putting it off for 4+ months.

my only Lunatic file does not have a waifu

halp?

Jump on it and grind that support up? Or are you feeling indecisive?

And I started my run and completely blanked on how to beat chapter two. I'll watch a guide or something, the game is pretty easy after that. Is grinding for waifu supports allowed? I was going to just have my avatar solo through it with A support Chrom.

I don't see any restrictions on the gameplay listed in the post, so I think you're in the clear. If you're still concerned, maybe prod them through Tumblr?

Chapter two. The real horror is Chapter Three.

They can both be pretty ugly. Then it continues to be ugly so long as a team doesn't have a lot of good 2-range available.

Gonna roll out for the L+ one. Just gotta get past Ch3, really.

... that means I have to slog thru Vanilla Looney again.

[i've never gotten L+/Cla since I hate Vanilla Looney, and prefer the idea of 50 Trial Maps over looking at L+ as a standard difficulty.]

I'll leave the L/Cla up though, JIC I get too fed up with Ch2/3 to get thru L+/Cla.

[Hey, C2ii never said anything about it having to be No-grind/No-guest-MU]