... ... so... what's your most anticipated games of 2014?

Disinnocence

If there was already a topic for this, sorry. I checked.

Anyway, yeah, 2014's almost here(for me, at least), so I thought I'd do this.

My(somewhat extensive)list.

Monolith's X
FF XV
Watch_Dogs
The Order: 1886
The Crew
The Evil Within(if it looks good, still not sure)
The Witcher 3(possibly, just saw it was coming to PS4, so, maybe. I heard it was pretty story-driven)
Dark Souls II(once I finish Demon's, Dark Souls...)
Fallout 4(if it comes out then)
The Last Guardian(if it even can)
Bravely Default
Conception II lol, no, maybe
and, Smash Bros. obviously

Probably most excited for X, Watch_Dogs, FF VX, The Order, and The Crew, though.

edit: I forgot to mention Deep Down, but, I'm REALLY disappointed about the F2P aspect. So, we'll see on this.

edit(2): uhhhh... thanks to RFoF for pointing out my mistake in the title. I can't believe I missed that. I'm usually good about using the right spelling... Oh well...

Edited by Krystalthryx

The Last Guardian(if it even can)

Has there been news for this?

Of the games I can remember atm, I'm awaiting Smash Bros. 4, Tales of Xillia 2, and possibly Tales of Zestiria. Can't wait to see what else they announce this year!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Smash 4, Tales of Xillia 2 (tho I've yet to finish the first) KH 2.5 Remix, Hyrule Warriors. I might be forgetting some.

Pretty much this. I don't know when that new Persona games will be coming out but... Oh and Samurai Warriors 4.

Edited by Sorin

Has there been news for this?

All I've seen this year on it was that it's(still)in development(!), and they're waiting for the right time to re-introduce it(because of "re-engineering"). Not much else, I believe.

I just put it on there in hopes of that it might be released this year.

Persona Q and 5, and X, some other games.

I forgot about Persona 5, but, wasn't it like Winter 2014 in Japan? I guess if it's a world-wide release. I doubt it.

Oh boy.... there's a dozen of games I anticipate. Console exclusive, multiplatform, you get my drift.

Anyway:

Destiny: I know some people are somewhat weary of it due to it's concept, but I'm giving Bungie the benefit of doubt despite the dumb decisions they made with Halo: Reach. Besides, the art design looks cool to me.

Dark Souls 2: It's the fucking sequel to one of the best games of last gen (As in PS3/Xbox 360 gen). Need I say more?

Infamous: Second Son: I never played Infamous games. But an open world game playing as a dude with kickass superpowers? Sign me up!

Driveclub: Motorstorm was awesome in the PS3. I have no doubt Evolution Studios will deliver on this one.

Witcher 3: CD Projekt RED made a record with themselves thanks to the first two Witcher games. I have some doubts they'll deliver in terms of open world stuff, but I really hope they give other open world games a run for their money (Ubisoft, I'm looking at you).

Hyper Light Drifter: Both of those videos should explain why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmMosNHhyxI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e03eb8lJUQ

The Order 1886: For The Order 1886, it's the setting and the characters and the background that has me intrigued. A cinematic third-person shooter sounds formulaic as fuck, but I'm confident that Ready at Dawn will deliver on it.

Wasteland 2: Along with Pillars of Eternity (Obsidian's kickstarter RPG), I have a great feeling that it could lead to a golden age of WRPG's. And let's be honest, WRPG's has gone to shit nowadays.

Watch_Dogs: The hacking concept has me very interested, but the latest gameplay footage weren't so hot. I believe the delay will make it a much better game.

Bravely Default: I have seen gameplay footage of it, and it looks like the kind of JRPG's that we all loved back in the day. Can't wait to try out the new demo.

Well, that's a dozen of games I'm anticipating for this year, don't you think? =)

EDIT: Guess being a multiplatform gamer has great perks after all. =)

Edited by Krisars

Hotline Miami 2 mostly. The first one had a fantastic atmosphere in the neon 1980's. This one seems to have more type of playstyles too.

Thi4f looks pretty incredible, and seems to evolve a lot from Eidos Montreal's attempt with Deus Ex 3. Might be Worth the shot, but AAA titles have been going down for a while IMO.

Maybe Elder Scrolls Online if it doesn't suck. 15 quid per month seems a lot when you already have Wow still strong in the market. Shame though, the story looked awesome with the three different factions. Nords, Dunmer and Argonians for life.

Indie games I don't know yet about may yet again my GOTY. Papers, Please and the Stanley Parable were both really good in the midst of Fire Emblem Awakening, Bioshock Infinite, Call od Duty Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Pokémon.

My 2014 anticipations: Samurai Warriors 4, Hyrule Warriors, Sengoku Basara 4, Dynasty Warriors 8:

Xtreme Legends, Yakuza: Ishin, I GUESS MGS: Ground Zeroes, and I GUESS DBZ: Battle of Z

I also anticipate information on SMTxFE

Edited by Soledai

I rarely play new games, so there is very little I am actually anticipating this year so far. Metal Gear Solid 5 is probably it. Also mild interest in Tales of Zesteria and Persona 5 (might not pick up without a gender option lol) just because those companies are way less consistent, so it's more of a wait-and-see kind of thing.

Edited by Tangerine

My anticipated games this year would be (that's if they all come out this year then its for 2015 as well) Tales Of Xillia 2, Tales Of Zesteria, Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles, Smash bros 4, Atelier Escha & Logy, Hyrule Warriors, Bravely Second, FF15, KH3, Monolift Soft X, FExSMT, FF Lightning Returns, FFX/X-2 HD, KH 2.5 HD, Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon:Linking the new world. I think that's most of them I might be missing a few, looking forward to hearing about new games this year.

Edited by Shelie