Santouryu3's starting a new Fire Emblem project! Fire Emblem Shadows of the Descendant *Need COOL AID HERE!*

SFtMK404suxs

Alright, so I am serious about starting a new Fire Emblem project which this is a serious discussion topic and not a hacking concept discussion. Apparently, it isn't both serious

discussion topic and hacking concept in a mixed bucket! Hopefully someone in here doesn't reply that you are in the wrong forum site since I don't know much about this site, and I get

overly hyped that someone replies back for me. Then, I read the entire reply section and get the 'WTF' is this I'm reading. Of course, I'm off subject here, aren't I? I typed it all out since I

was serious about this discussion. Does it have to be 100% precise or something? In any case, I'll post it to the correct spot if it makes everyone satisfying.

Edited by Santouryu3

This seems to be a hacking concept. Please post it in the correct place next time. If you do this, please do it with better formatting, I cannot read all of that.

Edited by Ashley3wl

I don't even...

I can't...

Being a grammar nazi sucks.

Perhaps with formatting, I could understand. I got something about dreams...

And vagabond class?

And no time travel? But other than that...

Could you go through and edit that.

it sounds like

-you made script (which based on this post i'm scared to see)

-there will be a vagabond class

-you had issues hacking, but did not elaborate beyond saying it resulted in the black screen of doom

-I think it has eliwood in it

-sounds like you took issue with mageknight 404's hack

-its potentially a series of hacks

Edited by Wintersmith

Okay, I apologize if I didn't put the correct forum site since I got the serious discussion part down in the wrong category. Somehow, I was serious about doing a Fire Emblem project,

and I got out of subject for some reason. I'll edit the whole thing out. As for formatting, this one here has some confusing concepts that this isn't like Microsoft Word where I can neatly

put them in order, and I can't seem to find which way to double space or any of the crappy selective options here at my disposal. So, I will fix this, but try to be easy on me because I

will either went out of place and would highly go forum to forum at one wrong place just because the way it actually fits in the subject. Which I am dead serious about this project!

DEAD SERIOUS like SERIOUS SAM! If you catch my drift. Also, tab doesn't indent which is BS btw! I absolutely HATED when there's not enough format options! Where's Microsoft Word!? :\

Edited by Santouryu3

Wow, not only did you not notice that your thread has been moved, you went back and edited the orignal post. And then you posted it AGAIN. Without any changes. That takes real effort.

Er, what exactly do you aim for? Can you please go back and fix this so it actually makes sense? I seriously don't get what you are saying.

At all.

Also, I've seen your profile. You talk fine there, so, uh, why not talk like that here?

Edited by PixelmanFE