Silly things you've done ingame

MacLovin

This happened last night.

I told my older sister to spam Flash with her Togekiss against Karen's Houndoom (Got in three Nasty Plots, and STAB Flamethrower/Dark Pulse 1HKOs all her team easily), and it worked like a charm, as her Golem finally took it down.

Got a Charmander traded to me through my old Blue, and it was lv 98. I accidentally pressed B during a level up as a reflex and saved.

All I needed was Charizard to complete my dex...

Used the master ball on a Gloom when I was 6 in my brother's Blue.

Also deleted his 150+ hours save when I was 7.

Teh heh, I was such a cute kid.

That's nothing.

I caught a Spearow in a Master Ball in FR when I sucked at pokemon.

What Gen? 2 or 4? And how if I may ask.

4. Used, Growl, Helping Hand, and Sand Attack until he could no longer Sucker Punch, then started using Tackle. I discovered Morty's Gengar only has 3 moves: Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, and Hypnosis. lol

I got lucky and defeated Fantina's Mismagius in Diamond (note that it was Level 36) with a Level 24 Staravia.

And I'm sure everyone's done this, but in Black 2, I defeated Roxie's entire gym with a Magnemite that I had freshly caught in Virbank Complex. Gained about twelve levels from soloing her gym to boot.

Used the master ball on a Gloom when I was 6 in my brother's Blue.

Also deleted his 150+ hours save when I was 7.

Teh heh, I was such a cute kid.

I also deleted my bro's Red Version with the 150 Pokemon on it.

In Crystal, I always went to Mt Silver without using Flash. Carefully counting each step with the help of a game plan.

By the way, did you knew that the deeper you go into Mt Silver, the brighter it get. You don't even need Flash in the 2nd and 3rd parts (and they are the easier to navigate through... *sigh*) !

SouSilver bug monotype, Parasect soloing Jasmine with dig and copious amounts of x items. Beedrill solo'd Morty's gym with pursuit. From Jasmine on, my strategy was basically paralyze, flash 6 times, switch in my "sweeper", and then mash on the x items, My team was incredibly underleveled the whole game to boot.

Nasumon. Naming every Pokemon after someone in the Nasuverse (okay, mostly only the Fate line and the occasional Tsukihime character, but still).

Gilgamesh is a Tyrantum.

Journey into the mind of a stupid little shit;

As a kid, for some reason, I thought Water was strong against electricity. Seeing as i picked Torchic all the time, I did the stupidest thing ever, when I reached Wattson;

I sent Wingull against him.

What's stupider; sending a Wingull on Wattson, or USING one in the first place...

Solo'd Morty with a Togetic. Also going OCD in old runs of DPP over getting a male Shinx with Rivalry. Even though Intimidate is a lot better.

also i think i did stuff like run blizzard aggron just to deal with drake's salamence. then i found out aggron pretty much learns everything (i tested thunderbolt, blizzard, hyper beam, solarbeam, earthquake, heck even surf) and thought it was the best shit ever. =/

obligatory spam thundershock pikachu against brock comment