Which zelda game should I replay?

Nobody

Which zelda?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. .

It was too short though, and the multiplayer sucked compared to PH (finally I have something good to say about it). Oh, and THAT DARK IRON.

I had fun with the multiplayer game with my siblings, but I thought both had fun multiplayers.

The Dark Ore? Oh God.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had fun with the multiplayer game with my siblings, but I thought both had fun multiplayers.

The Dark Ore? Oh God.

I.liked PH's multiplayer and where it was going. Kinda bummed that it didn't have some sort of four parter version in ST (like the gcn Pac Man.)

Yeah.

I never actually finished PH but I do remember playing the multi player with my little brother and him always beating me... why do little kids always play better?!

I want to replay a good zelda game, after not enjoying albw, and those two are the ones I'm having a urge to replay right now, so I want you guys to decide for me.

First of all, who in their right fucking mind didn't enjoy A Link Between Worlds?! YOU HEATHEN!!

Secondly, see if you can get your hands on the GAMECUBE version of Twilight Princess. It's the same as the Wii version with two key differences: the entire world is mirrored, and you can only equip two items at a time. You beat that 100%, you're golden.

Eh, i have the wii version of tp, but i can easily find the tp version in my favorite online shop, thepiratebay. I think i will play the GC version, since I've never played it

GameCube version is canon, so you should play it

Obviously.

fixed

The Wii version is an abomination to the actual "original" version.

Why is everyone left-handed but Link.

Eh, i have the wii version of tp, but i can easily find the tp version in my favorite online shop, thepiratebay. I think i will play the GC version, since I've never played it

Yeah, do it.

I never actually finished PH but I do remember playing the multi player with my little brother and him always beating me... why do little kids always play better?!

I'm the younger bro but my older bro is better at most games.

Play SS

TP gets too creepy for me at the Arbitre's ground and then again at the Twilight realm... :< Why did they have to makes them that creepy. Still, they are not as bad as the god damned Shadow temple in OoT. God that was scary. I remember playing them, i was so scared...

Twilight Princess is my second favorite Zelda.

I haven't played SS yet but I have heard some pretty good things about it.

Both games have huge tutorial phases though but hey at least it isn't the beginning of KH2 on a second run haha

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

^My choice Phantom Hourglass is gr9

There is so much wrong with this statement. :P:

First of all, who in their right fucking mind didn't enjoy A Link Between Worlds?! YOU HEATHEN!!

Some of us actual heathens enjoyed ALBW quite fine, thanks. :P:

Play SS

TP gets too creepy for me at the Arbitre's ground and then again at the Twilight realm... :< Why did they have to makes them that creepy. Still, they are not as bad as the god damned Shadow temple in OoT. God that was scary. I remember playing them, i was so scared...

WUUUUUUUUUSS!

Edited by Loki Laufeyson