The Divine Dragons

HK Motendra

I get that Xane's actually a Divine Dragon like Gotoh, but just how is he even able to morph into anyone he pleases? The Divine Dragon clan leaves so many mysteries......

Edited by Hero-King

id want to be xane in that scenario

Maybe Xane is a type of Divine Manakete that retains the transformation aspect, but changes to anyone else instead?

Xane threw away his dragon stone, so he can't ever be in dragon form again, for whatever that's worth. He's definitely a divine dragon but he's trapped in human form forever... so I guess he gets to pick that human form?

Xane threw away his dragon stone, so he can't ever be in dragon form again, for whatever that's worth. He's definitely a divine dragon but he's trapped in human form forever... so I guess he gets to pick that human form?

Hm, makes sense except for the dragon stone disposal part. Why would he do that?

Hm, makes sense except for the dragon stone disposal part. Why would he do that?

IIRC, if divine dragons exhaust the powers in their stones, they die. The rest of the tribe all died in the big war with the Earth Dragons, and only Xane and Gotoh and baby Tiki were left. Gotoh and Xane threw their stones away and lived in humanoid form for centuries, until Marth's time.

IIRC, if divine dragons exhaust the powers in their stones, they die. The rest of the tribe all died in the big war with the Earth Dragons, and only Xane and Gotoh and baby Tiki were left. Gotoh and Xane threw their stones away and lived in humanoid form for centuries, until Marth's time.

Where'd you hear that?

Where'd you hear that?

Chapter 13 of Book II of fan-translation of FE3:

Chainy:

Ah...

When the Divine Dragons fought the Earth Dragons they over-exhausted their dragonstones, and so practically became extinct.

Aside from Narga, only Gato, me and the just born Chiki survived.

Chainy:

Ah...

When the Divine Dragons fought the Earth Dragons they over-exhausted their dragonstones, and so practically became extinct.

Well then....

Ah, I see.

Chainy:

Ah...

If Gotoh, Xane and Tiki are the last Divine Dragons, where the fuck did Nowi come from?

If it isn't said somewhere in the game, it's probably implied somehow, I recall her support with Male MU I think, with her hearing the voice or Narga or some such, and I can only assume those of Narga descent can hear her voice

Though, I like to think of Awakening as a spin-off, otherwise, we'd just end up with a jumbled mess of a story(as in the history) with no plausible modicum of clear facts

Edited by Soledai

Well then...... That just makes everything even more confusing. Come to think of it, Nowi's dragon form bears similarity to Myrrh's. If that counts for anything.

You also have Tiki assuring Nah in their supports that Nah is the first human-manakete hybrid known. Not just divine dragon/human hybrid, any dragon/human hybrid. Either Tiki isn't aware of Nils and Ninian-- not to mention Sofiya-- or they're genuinely from some universe apart from the Tellius> Jugdral> Archanea/Valentia>Ylisse/Valm chronological chain that Awakening establishes.

But as it is, the Elibe dragons just don't fit. And Myrrh and Morva are off on their own, looking an awful lot like the Archanea dragons (and Valentia even had dracozombies!) but possibly not connected.

You also have Tiki assuring Nah in their supports that Nah is the first human-manakete hybrid known. Not just divine dragon/human hybrid, any dragon/human hybrid. Either Tiki isn't aware of Nils and Ninian-- not to mention Sofiya-- or they're genuinely from some universe apart from the Tellius> Jugdral> Archanea/Valentia>Ylisse/Valm chronological chain that Awakening establishes.

But as it is, the Elibe dragons just don't fit. And Myrrh and Morva are off on their own, looking an awful lot like the Archanea dragons (and Valentia even had dracozombies!) but possibly not connected.

That would be the most reasonable explanation. I'd say that Tiki was probably only referring to that world, as Elibe and Archanea arent connected in any way, shape, or form, save for the existence of the dragon race.

Although, I'm not sure if Tellius is even within the same world as that chain. How Ike even got there is beyond me, due to ambiguity with Priam.

Edited by Hero-King

Chainy:

Ah...

Couldn't that just mean they exhausted their dragon stones and just died because they had nothing to defend themselves with?

Couldn't that just mean they exhausted their dragon stones and just died because they had nothing to defend themselves with?

That's how I interpreted it too. Otherwise Xane and Gotoh would have died long ago.