How did you react when you first met Libra?

Tide of Waves

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus I spotted right off that he was a War Monk and not a War Cleric. Not too surprised.

Pretty much this. I saw him and my first reactions went something along the lines of: "Okay, promoted Bishop. Extra staff user is nice. Oh... wait... War Monk? So she's a guy. He uses AXES? This is just about the coolest class ever."

"Oh hey, this guy is like Lucius. I shall now heap resentment on him for inviting comparisons to one of my favorite characters and coming up short."

Actually kind of like him now, but he's no Lucius. I also find it weird how built he is for someone routinely mistaken for a woman.

"Oh look. A new Lucius dude." I never mistook Lucius for a woman either.

I suppose this would act as a new litmus to see how experienced someone is with the series.

Wait, someone actually mistook Lucius for a woman?

I've never understood how he gets mistaken as a woman. His face is clearly masculine, much more so than Lucius ever was. The only thing that made me pause was his Japanese name, Libera, which is the name of an antagonist princess in a manhwa I was reading.