Inception Mafia

Paperblade

Also did anyone receive Poly's Role PM? This is kind of important, that's the whole reason that he wasn't lynched last phase. Also why is anyone who got his role PM scum? Meh, I was bothered by him early on this day, but his reads post is looking pretty great to me and I am agreeing with a lot of them so I don't think he's scum.

Simple.

-There's one kill floating about on Manix

-I used my role to invite Manix to the bar (btw, my flavour relates to a bouncer or something)

Ergo, unless multiple people got my role PM, I can use that info to find whoever killed Manix last night; thus, finding scum.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. But Compulsive Vigilante isn't a scum role.

2. OK, your reasoning regarding this makes sense. It was kind of a loaded question thinking about it, sorry about that.

3. That was referring to kirsche and why he didn't say anything about Kay.

4. That's not really the problem, it's more that as town!Vig you would be more likely to remember the kill you made while as scum both kills would be because of your team and you wouldn't really care either way. On the other hand, I don't see why you'd claim to shoot Furet over Manix....Ugh...

5. 180 degrees from saying that I was scummy despite posting a lot yesterday. Feels like he was finding people scummy for conflicting reasons. Already listed why I don't think that's the case.

6. Care to explain your read on Polydeuces then?

6. Still pinged by 119, think the Prims tunnel is townie, claim is null, initial vote on me looks scummy on D3. Divide by 3 day phases and I lean town on him. If it wasn't clear btw the part I took issue with here is the implication that someone looks townie because you agree with them, which I think is flawed -- flawed to lesser degrees the deeper you look, but still.

Gotta finish something so no more ISOing.

Poly I still think this is a good idea, if you keep the rest of your targets hidden:

It could actually be used to confirm claims later on, depending on how much we collectively direct your targeting. For example, someone else claims their target for every night and one matches up with your targets, so they should have your PM. You can then ask them for your character name, or the eighteenth letter of your role PM or whatever, and possibly catch them in a lie. This would work a lot better if you kept your targets a secret, but I don't know if anyone else has an idea of how to make use of this role which would require collectively-decided targeting.

i actually mught bnot be here for deadline i was up 24 hours an am gonna fall asleep any minute but i still want to lynch kay iver trege right now

Eh, I actually would be for lynching Kay too. 1) I think she's scum anyways, 2) I don't think there are enough people here to lynch Strege, 3) I did have a townread on him previously, it's just things that happened this day made me feel worse about him. The same thing happened with Shinori too, and...well...Leading 2 mislynches was good enough, thanks. :( Does anyone object to me hammering her?

Actually before that. Strege, what do you think of Kay? Do you think she's town, scum, what is it?

strege what i don't get about you is your insistance on like, knwoing what i think about kay when you could just criticize me for never elaborating on my reads instead, which is of course true, but you were like super super concerned over my opinion on kay and whoever else it was and it's like... what does it matter to you

also if you're gonna pull that "lel i think via is scum they aren't cooperating with me" i would not recommend misvigging me if you have any shots left, this is related to my role

if you want to go for it but i don't recommend it

ESPECIALLY if you have limited shots

i don't remember what you said about your role before but w/e

UH HEY I JUST GOT A COURIER MESSAGE (they said they don't mind if I mention this in thread)

they want Strege to be lynched because they told him to shoot Kay or Euk but he shot Parr/Furet instead. interesting

good thing you sent that to me now courier because i am fading, sleep is taking over, goodbye cruellw rodl

UH HEY I JUST GOT A COURIER MESSAGE (they said they don't mind if I mention this in thread)

they want Strege to be lynched because they told him to shoot Kay or Euk but he shot Parr/Furet instead. interesting

That makes Strege more townie in my eyes, at least a bit.

scum!Strege could have just shot me and blamed the courier.

Also the ITP thing that Grass said was deduced from the town Russian Mafia wincon.

@PB/BBM - How much time left in the phase?

posting during physics lab/10

Votals

Kay (5): Grassbridger, Euklyd, Boron, Poly, j00
Rein (3): Strege, Kay, Levity

Levity (1): SB
Strege (2): kirsche, Refa
Poly (1): Rein

Not Voting (0): Nobody, like the only time this game that this has happened

1 hour and 45 minutes left

I'm sort of here, except I have a really bad headache right now and am not in the mood to wade through the thread. But I'm still not lynching Strege over Kay. Courier message is weird, but I have to wonder why they waited so long to out their info to someone when it's already kind of too late to lynch Strege ;/

Votals

Kay (6): Grassbridger, Euklyd, Boron, Poly, j00, Strege
Rein (2): Kay, Levity

Levity (1): SB
Strege (2): kirsche, Refa
Poly (1): Rein

Not Voting (0): Nobody

And then you lynched Kay, even though there was no way someone so stabulous could be anything but mafia!

Kay was Anton, Mafia Goon.

It is now Night 3. You have ~24 hours to get in actions.

You wake up to find that no one has had a meeting with the fishes. What a relief (although if it was a cop that would've been awesome.).

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in a bit under 72 hours on Sunday, February 2 at 10PM PST (GMT-8).

wow are you fucking kidding me. the night no one dies is the night i get hooked. if a hooker claims having to have hooked me yeah i got hooked i Don't Actually Care and am willing to claim too.