Inception Mafia

Paperblade

and he sent a message telling strege to do this and strege didn't listen*

sorry i thought that was in my post but it wasn't hahaha ha

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in a particularly good mood at the moment, so I'm going to make myself scarce for the evening. But before I do, why are we trying to lynch Strege again?

wait hold on

...Actually...If the numbers are 7/4, and we mislynch, then Strege could fire another shot in addition to the scum kill and allow scum to win. So basically what I'm saying is uh...that Strege doesn't have another shot. Well that makes a fuckton of difference. :\

The numbers were 8/4 yesterday, since there were 12 alive. Lynching Kay brings it to 7/4, and two kills would've brought it to 5/4.

That doesn't mean that Strege isn't out of shots, though.

I want Strege to tell us exactly what happened and what is going on with his role.

i don't even know it's crazy

also how did i miss that courier message, guess you weren't the only one fading fast that night, eh?

boron, because the only benefit scum gets from having shot me is too stop me from tunneling on Strege. if he was town, i would not have been shot. feel free to reread his ISO at your leisure.

also also

*YLO will be announced. It's not *YLO.

This didn't answer if potential *YLO is announced, and if it is, whether it will be announced as potential or just *YLO.

also how did i miss that courier message, guess you weren't the only one fading fast that night, eh?

literally right after i posted "i can hammer kay" i passed out for 14 hours

also here's the original post from yesterday:

UH HEY I JUST GOT A COURIER MESSAGE (they said they don't mind if I mention this in thread)

they want Strege to be lynched because they told him to shoot Kay or Euk but he shot Parr/Furet instead. interesting

wait hold on

The numbers were 8/4 yesterday, since there were 12 alive. Lynching Kay brings it to 7/4, and two kills would've brought it to 5/4.

That doesn't mean that Strege isn't out of shots, though.

I want Strege to tell us exactly what happened and what is going on with his role.

wow, looks like i fucked up there. i don't mind if other people aren't as gung-ho on this lynch as i am. i just want to make it clear my position and the only person i want to be lynched on this fine day. later days we can move onto j00...and uh...other people who are likely to be scum.

he definitely doesn't have a shot today though! and considering via was blocked and jailkeeper flipped, i find it hard to believe there are any other roleblocking roles. so if he was compulsive vig as we are to believe, then he would've been able to shoot someone yesterday.

boron, because the only benefit scum gets from having shot me is too stop me from tunneling on Strege. if he was town, i would not have been shot. feel free to reread his ISO at your leisure.

I ... see. I suppose this calls for giving Strege's ISO another look through, to see if I think his prior actions were scummy. I'll get to that when I'm in a better mood, and Grassbridger still owes me a response from last phase.

later days we can move onto j00...and uh...other people who are likely to be scum.

just curious but why do you think j00 is scum? because I feel like I'm the only person who has even suggested it lol

PoE really. I'm pretty sure you and Euklyd are town, 'specially after you got roleblocked last night (I don't see scum claiming that right away especially considering I did get shot and scum would know that). Boron, Grassbridger, and kirsche are town reads. Polydeuces I can see being town, the only thing that bothers me is that he never got confirmed. Actually...that explains why Manix got shot. Because think about it. He was going to tunnel in on me the whole next day, surely scum would benefit from that? B-but they probably didn't want him confirming Polydeuces. Wow, makes me feel a lot better of my Poly town read now. Hopefully he can tell us what his actions were whenever he got on. Rein and SB are null, which leaves j00, who has kind of not been particularly memorable to me. Pretty much all I know is when she was tunneling on you.

tl,dr;

Town

Refa

Levity

Polydeuces

Euklyd

kirsche

Boron

Grassbridger

Null

Reinfleche

SB

Scum

j00

Strege

Also I feel like I should emphasize like >>> between Strege and j00, because while I'm REALLY confident about Strege, j00 is...well I just said, PoE.

PoE really. I'm pretty sure you and Euklyd are town, 'specially after you got roleblocked last night (I don't see scum claiming that right away especially considering I did get shot and scum would know that). Boron, Grassbridger, and kirsche are town reads. Polydeuces I can see being town, the only thing that bothers me is that he never got confirmed. Actually...that explains why Manix got shot. Because think about it. He was going to tunnel in on me the whole next day, surely scum would benefit from that? B-but they probably didn't want him confirming Polydeuces. Wow, makes me feel a lot better of my Poly town read now. Hopefully he can tell us what his actions were whenever he got on. Rein and SB are null, which leaves j00, who has kind of not been particularly memorable to me. Pretty much all I know is when she was tunneling on you.

tl,dr;

Town

Refa

Levity

Polydeuces

Euklyd

kirsche

Boron

Grassbridger

Null

Reinfleche

SB

Scum

j00

Strege

Also I feel like I should emphasize like >>> between Strege and j00, because while I'm REALLY confident about Strege, j00 is...well I just said, PoE.

Killspec is a WIFOM goldmine. I'm not gonna read too much into it.

Also if you're going by PoE, there are four scum left, and you've got everyone but four players as townreads...

why is grass a townread because i don't actually remember anything he's done except argue a lot with people and ??? also refa pls answer my question

There's no point in dismissing it just because it can be WIFOM. Look at it this way: If there's a townie who's perfectly willing to tunnel on another townie the next day, that's one less person scum has to worry about lynching them. Thus, while Prims may have been killed just because he was super townie, the reasons behind me and Manix being shot really do have certain implications behind them that only make sense from one angle.

Also regarding my lynch priority, I guess I should say that Boron and Grassbridger are weaker town reads. If on a reread, SB and/or Rein come across as townie to me, they'd be the first people I'd be rereading. I should probably do these rereads today, I figure scum's going to want to shoot me again. But when I say today, I don't mean right now...I'm kind of braindead at 12AM.

So to-do list:

-ISO j00, Reinfleche, SB, Boron, and Grassbridger. I feel pretty good about saying that 3 out of 5 of these people are scum!

well i mean think about it. why do you think scum have not killed me? it's because i've been fucking useless/lazy all game and probably haven't been pushing very many scum that much, and would be a good mislynch candidate for later

At least you haven't been the driving force of 3 mislynches! But here is where I turn things around, for all of the Mafia members out there who still live, for the ability to kill freely without being judged, for Riviera Mother Russia!

Ok so seeing a BPV makes me even more convinced Strege is scum.

##Vote:Strege

Don't like how Boron seems to forget why Refa was finding Strege scummy when I made it a pretty big deal last phase, looking back Boron was pretty on the fence about it taking all phase to determine that she "doesn't think that Strege has scum intent" which reads as unsure. If Strege flips scum I'd look here, especially as the Scorri slot was pretty bad overall.

Strege > Rein >= Boron*

*pending flip

I'd say Refa's clear, else mafia would have to idle a kill to fake broken bvp with no proper payoff

other than that i'm not entirely convinced by the killspec since you mainly think scum would leave town tunneling town alone, there might be other reasons for a kill, and killspec'ing on manix and prims won't get us anywhere since i really wouldn't call prims obvtown after almost getting wagoned D1
(also you admit to tunneling yourself, while telling me being self-aware of tunneling is still bad? is your read on me mainly gut or what?)

i'll wait for strege to post today, but i don't see why he'd claim the furet lynch as scum yesterday if he didn't have any shots left after that.

uhhh i've also began doubting via since he claimed hooked before refa mentioned the bvp, dunno if scum would get to know if they'd successfully shot refa or not, but they'd probably wait for refa to post something first. either way claiming hooked and then willing to claim role is more of a towntell. at least if no one claims hooker with a good reason to hook via.

this leaves rein as my strongest scumread after that poly vote
##Vote: Rein

don't really like euklyd either, he still haven't got any reads and as sb said he hasn't really got information that can't be faked as scum.

buh have to reread iso's anyway, grass disappeared completely without really explaning his reads, boron's been very unmemorable, kirsche's also tunneling strege and there might be something i missed about sb

well based on my role too it seems likely that Strege might be scum from rolespec pov, I mean plus we apparently already had another vig and Refa had a BPV. but like I'm not used to rolespeccing/am not good at it so idk.