Next year is Ike's 10th Anniversary... Do you think...?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's a fighting crossover I want, it's Marvel vs DC Universe. But that'll never happen because those two don't get along. :P

Still, I'd love to have Iron Man duke it out against Superman or Batman take on Spiderman...

But to stay on topic, I guess RD was more hardcore compared to a lot of other titles on the Wii. Sigh... I still love it and PoR to pieces though, that'll never change.

Edited by Anacybele

If there's a fighting crossover I want, it's Marvel vs DC Universe. But that'll never happen because those two don't get along. :P

Still, I'd love to have Iron Man duke it out against Superman or Batman take on Spiderman...

You know...... I want to see that too, but only if Nether Realm does it and it plays like MK9, not the clunky, assy, stupid Injustice... it was an injustice

Next crossover will be Nintendo Vs. Capcom.

BELIEVE

I believe in Nintendo Vs. Type-Moon

You know...... I want to see that too, but only if Nether Realm does it and it plays like MK9, not the clunky, assy, stupid Injustice... it was an injustice

I believe in Nintendo Vs. Type-Moon

I second Nintendo Vs. Type-Moon. Anyone bets on F/SN!Archer vs Hector?

But to stay on topic, I guess RD was more hardcore compared to a lot of other titles on the Wii. Sigh... I still love it and PoR to pieces though, that'll never change.

Marvel VS Fire Emblem is a game I would definitely buy. In general I need to start playing these MvC games.

MvC games, why you no have Carnage?

But Archer would win because Sword has WTA on Axe

I think the Servants who'd have an unfair advantage would be: Gilgamesh(obviously), FSN Archer, True Assassin, and FSN Lancer

But I'd like to see Volke vs. True Assassin

But Swordslayer? Archer has Sword Element and Origin.

Don't forget Archer can rain swords on you just like Gil... and on rare occasions, uses his bow to Caladbolg nukes

Sasaki Kojirou vs. Any Sacean please.

If I could, I would draw this.

If it's not going to get closed due to derailment, it's going to get closed because Anacybele will request it... or it'll simply just die out very soon.

On-topic: I'm not expecting anything for Ike's birthday. I don't think he think he's a character the developers like so much that one day they'll say "hey! It's Ike's birthday x year we should do something for it!" like the fangirl in you hopes for and unless it directly involves Ike or perhaps the Tellius games, anything FE related that comes in that year could also be just a blood coincidence.

why else would Ike and his games have as many references as they do in Awakening?

Before Awakening there was Shin Monshou and Shadow Dragon, both just remakes. Before that, we have Tellius. In other words, 1 reason for "so many references" is because Tellius is the most recent new universe/continent/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit and the lord was in SSBB so it's more entertaining to have references of something that's not too distant in the past so that people will get a laugh/enjoyment out of them as opposed to throwing lots of say... Jugdral shit in there that most western players won't get. With no factual evidence as to why these references exist in Awakening, you're pretty much just fishing for reasons to believe that IS caters to the west, that IS thinks highly of Ike and wants to celebrate the character and ultimately, that IS shares much of your thought pattern towards the series.

Edited by Sirius

Just lock the thread, it did get pretty derailed off topic. :/

And I realize there were some things I didn't think about, so now I've changed my mind and don't think Ike will get any special attention. As awesome as it would be. :(

If it's not going to get closed due to derailment, it's going to get closed because Anacybele will request it... or it'll simply just die out very soon.

On-topic: I'm not expecting anything for Ike's birthday. I don't think he think he's a character the developers like so much that one day they'll say "hey! It's Ike's birthday x year we should do something for it!" like the fangirl in you hopes for and unless it directly involves Ike or perhaps the Tellius games, anything FE related that comes in that year could also be just a blood coincidence.

Before Awakening there was Shin Monshou and Shadow Dragon, both just remakes. Before that, we have Tellius. In other words, 1 reason for "so many references" is because Tellius is the most recent new universe/continent/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit and the lord was in SSBB so it's more entertaining to have references of something that's not too distant in the past so that people will get a laugh/enjoyment out of them as opposed to throwing lots of say... Jugdral shit in there that most western players won't get. With no factual evidence as to why these references exist in Awakening, you're pretty much just fishing for reasons to believe that IS caters to the west, that IS thinks highly of Ike and wants to celebrate the character and ultimately, that IS shares much of your thought pattern towards the series.

Srs, I fucking love you. No homo.

This is pretty much what I would have said, but either couldn't be assed to, or I couldn't find the right words.