Chaos and Law Hero? Maybe Fe Hero and Smt Hero?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way to save Leila, I'd say wouldn't be in what the immediate solution is, but rather the events leading to, for example; the IF scenario in which Leila is saved could be a type of event(reward of sorts, DW 8 gogogo) for fulfilling a previous requirement or something, like, you were supposed to get to said stage within a matter of time or each encounter with the Black Fang up to that point was supposed to be handled in a certain way. Something to mull over, I reckon

Edited by Soledai

Clearly you'd need to get all of the low turncounts. But uh yeah, that stuff would be pretty neat to see in SMTxFE. And future FE games in general.

The way to save Leila, I'd say wouldn't be in what the immediate solution is, but rather the events leading to, for example; the IF scenario in which Leila is saved could be a type of event(reward of sorts, DW 8 gogogo) for fulfilling a previous requirement or something, like, you were supposed to get to said stage within a matter of time or each encounter with the Black Fang up to that point was supposed to be handled in a certain way. Something to mull over, I reckon

Sounds legit (I still need to get DW8).

Maybe being more diplomatic with them would allow her more time. Granted trying to be diplomatic with assassins doesn't tend to end well.

Clearly you'd need to get all of the low turncounts. But uh yeah, that stuff would be pretty neat to see in SMTxFE. And future FE games in general.

We shall certainly see. Also does anyone else think Karel would be interesting in a game with morality? Pre-Fe6 reform from Batosai that is

Sounds legit (I still need to get DW8).

Maybe being more diplomatic with them would allow her more time. Granted trying to be diplomatic with assassins doesn't tend to end well.

We shall certainly see. Also does anyone else think Karel would be interesting in a game with morality? Pre-Fe6 reform from Batosai that is

Yeah, DW8's hypothetical scenarios is probably one of the best ways to explain Leila not dying.

(DW8's story is inferior to 7's, but the Hypothetical Routes make it all better)

I forgot about him, he'd fit right in, and for some reason, I feel keeping him around would be quite the challenge.

FE7 Karel? Yeah, we need him in FExSMT. Sword Demon best swordmaster ever.

I have a feeling he'd have way too much fun haha.

Yeah, DW8's hypothetical scenarios is probably one of the best ways to explain Leila not dying.

(DW8's story is inferior to 7's, but the Hypothetical Routes make it all better)

I forgot about him, he'd fit right in, and for some reason, I feel keeping him around would be quite the challenge.

I heard there aren't a lot of Pre-Wu era fights like the Juan/Ce ones. That saddens me because my favorite of the three kingdoms turns into Shu after Wu's first 2 rulers kick it.

Leila could have some sort of stealth chapter akin to that of Fe9's prison but failure means pretty much death unless careful

I have a feeling he'd have way too much fun haha.

Karel and Ose, I'd pay to see it

I heard there aren't a lot of Pre-Wu era fights like the Juan/Ce ones. That saddens me because my favorite of the three kingdoms turns into Shu after Wu's first 2 rulers kick it.

There aren't, if you play normally, Jian will only get ONE stage before he dies(and it's the first one, too) and Ce gets two, play your cards right they get an extra one... barring the hypothetical route... but, it's not as bad as Guan Ping though, he only gets one stupid stage on the hypothetical route, none on historical... and his weapon is still bad... Oh, btw 9 rings blade(Jian's Sword) is the S.H.I-TIGHT

But FE stealth chapters suck and I can't remember SMT pulling anything like that off much better.

The way I see it, stealth can't really be done too well, in rpgs, but a stealth stage is pretty much the right idea... though she'd have a huge setback, Jaffar with his hawk-like vision, and blades of doom

Karel and Ose, I'd pay to see it

There aren't, if you play normally, Jian will only get ONE stage before he dies(and it's the first one, too) and Ce gets two, play your cards right they get an extra one... barring the hypothetical route... but, it's not as bad as Guan Ping though, he only gets one stupid stage on the hypothetical route, none on historical... and his weapon is still bad... Oh, btw 9 rings blade(Jian's Sword) is the S.H.I-TIGHT

The way I see it, stealth can't really be done too well, in rpgs, but a stealth stage is pretty much the right idea... though she'd have a huge setback, Jaffar with his hawk-like vision, and blades of doom

Heck Karel and Walter would be cool to see.

I heard about Jians new sword. Heard its quite Op haha, also I liked Guan Pings weapon a lot more back when he was being Cloud from FF7. Did Ling Tong go back to his Tri-Staff from 6? Because I actually quite liked that style.

Stealth in Fe or Smt would be tricky to do right.. hmm

Heck Karel and Walter would be cool to see.

I heard about Jians new sword. Heard its quite Op haha, also I liked Guan Pings weapon a lot more back when he was being Cloud from FF7. Did Ling Tong go back to his Tri-Staff from 6? Because I actually quite liked that style.

Stealth in Fe or Smt would be tricky to do right.. hmm

I can't comment too much on Walter, since lack of SMT4, I'll have to take your word for it.

Ling Tong... yeah, he got the tri staff back, BUT...*sigh* it really was the best in 6, it isn't terrible, but it needs some dedication... FYI, the Bow & Rod is one of if not the best weapon in the entire game

I mean, in FE's case, you could have enemy soldier's sight be in tiles, like bern soldier can see, 3-5 tiles ahead or something similar, and Jaffar can see the entire direction of which he's looking, and in SMT you might have to do that one by touch encounters.

I highly recommend Smt4 .

Also alright least he has it back.

Your idea for a stealth chapter mirrors my own but I dno if people would really enjoy it

I dunno, Karel and Walter are preeeeetty different. Karel was a bloodthirsty psychopath in FE7. Walter...even though he was chaos-aligned, never struck me as one consumed by madness. Stupid toward the end, sure, but up until meeting Lilith, he was fairly reasonable.

I dunno, Karel and Walter are preeeeetty different. Karel was a bloodthirsty psychopath in FE7. Walter...even though he was chaos-aligned, never struck me as one consumed by madness. Stupid toward the end, sure, but up until meeting Lilith, he was fairly reasonable.

I just figured they'd be interesting foils for one another

Karel is basically the only playable serial killer in FE. He'd be an amazing addition to this game.

His change from killer to wise vagabond always reminded me of Kenshin lol

All this talk about alignments is making me think about Dungeons and Dragons and how there are two axis

law--neutral-chaos
good-neutral-evil

it seems like in this game the gods are in the neutral territory of good and evil, are there any evil and good lawful and chaotic?

you can combine them like lawful evil- think mafia

chaotic evil- serial murders

lawful good - clean cops.

chaotic neutral - eerm

lol, I didn't contribute anything to the discussion

Edited by sifer

Yes, there are in fact. I don't remember how the later SMTs did it or if it was made transparent, but SMT1 was very transparent about it. In addition to being Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic, demons could be Light, Neutral, or Dark. These affected various things, and certain species were always certain alignments, and you couldn't recruit dark demons normally, and it was very cool about that in general.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, there are in fact. I don't remember how the later SMTs did it or if it was made transparent, but SMT1 was very transparent about it. In addition to being Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic, demons could be Light, Neutral, or Dark. These affected various things, and certain species were always certain alignments, and you couldn't recruit dark demons normally, and it was very cool about that in general.

Not to mention if you were opposites of a demon you were trying to recruit. It made em nearly impossible to convince em to join you. Unless you fused or something.

Demons you had with you also affected your alignment in smt1. Kinda like if in Ogre Battle you throw in a chaotic unit with a bunch of lawful. They are gonna shift fast to lawful etc.

Which is a shame, because the TENSHI demons are by far the best and hardest to get.

Whatever has charm is the best in Smt1 :P but remind me what's in the Tenshi demon class

Late reply but thank you.

So guys how would you feel if the game was spaced out into "episodes" each from a different heroes perspective and your choices in their episode effected other episodes.

Example Flynn decides something that has a negative impact on say a battle Marth has later or just story stuff