What is the length of your hair?

IceBrand

56 members have voted

1. 1. The length?

• Short.
    • Medium.
    • Long.
    • Bald.

I'm a bit obsessed with my hair so it's pretty long, about down to the base of my ribs I guess.

I enjoy taking care of it, usually have it wavy with bangs, and when I'm working, up in a high ponytail.

I've thought about cutting it once or twice, but it really wouldn't look right on me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er... mine goes to my knees...

Wait, wait, wait.

So not only do you have the most ridiculously beautiful red hair EVER, it's also THAT long?!

I - I'm just going to fume over here in my little corner of envy, you stunningly beautiful person. >_<

I've had my hair cut just a few days ago, so now it just goes a bit beyond my shoulders. Not that it was that long before, I have really fire hair that aren't really suited to be long :/ I want long, thick hair, goddammit, why can't I get it? :c

My hair is medium length goes just below my shoulders at the moment, I have always wanted long hair but my hair is really thin, so it never looks good or just doesn't even want to grow, my younger sister on the other hand got really thick hair, and can grow it quite long, its not fair T_T

Edited by Shelie

My hair is like an inch above my neck, does that qualify as medium or short? Also-

http://upload.gyazo.com/91b234a37d6fa1bb11005a1abbff447c

The first thing that came to mind when seeing this wasn't hair...It certainly wasn't that...It was Magikarp.

this came to mind while reading ^ tumblr_my77qwYNPX1s92vobo1_500.gif

That's beautiful.

Heyoooo, me too! *high five*

Sure, it's inconvenient to wash and dry, but having it flow in a strong, unidirectional wind is just priceless... along with whipping it around as though you're in a shampoo commercial every time you turn around.

Wait, wait, wait.

So not only do you have the most ridiculously beautiful red hair EVER, it's also THAT long?!

I - I'm just going to fume over here in my little corner of envy, you stunningly beautiful person. >_<

And I've migraines because of it. Rapunzel never had to worried about overly developed head muscles that spasm and give migraines...

I've had my hair cut just a few days ago, so now it just goes a bit beyond my shoulders. Not that it was that long before, I have really fire hair that aren't really suited to be long :/ I want long, thick hair, goddammit, why can't I get it? :c

Long thick hair = lots of weight on your head. Heads typically don't like that. ><

Heyoooo, me too! *high five*

Sure, it's inconvenient to wash and dry, but having it flow in a strong, unidirectional wind is just priceless... along with whipping it around as though you're in a shampoo commercial every time you turn around.

And... hitting guys in the balls with your braid by accident... (I swear, it was an accident. I'd been kneeling down to work on a set piece and the director called my name to talk about something important, so I twisted really fast and... uh... well, a guy had been walking up to ask me about something and... yeah.)

Oh wooooooow and so far here Specta's and my hip-length hair was the longest I've ever known of but knee-length... my goodness~

I know I said I thought maybe I'd grow it out just to see how long it could get.... but I kinda can't imagine that I'll let mine become that long~ My hair's fairly easy to manage so it's not because of that, it's just that... my hair already acts in a way that I do not want it to at this length (frames itself around the curve of my back, so it doesn't stay straight and curves/curls... unlike when it's waist-length!! I think waist length is ideal length for me)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Mine is halfway between my chin and my shoulders, if that makes any sense. It's also very thick, or so I'm told.

Oh, I LOVE that length. Thick hair is so heavy, isn't it? Never notice until I pull my hair into a ponytail and notice that it's the size of my wrist... when my friend with thin hair has a ponytail the size of my finger.

thats what she said

Why must you do that?

Oh, I LOVE that length. Thick hair is so heavy, isn't it? Never notice until I pull my hair into a ponytail and notice that it's the size of my wrist... when my friend with thin hair has a ponytail the size of my finger.

It is heavy, but when it's short, it doesn't matter, haha.