• Short.
    • Medium.
    • Long.
    • Bald.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you expect me to measure each hair individually and then find a standard deviation and other statistical data of it? I'm not answering your question it's too precise.

Depends on what you consider "long".

My hair is certainly longer than the average, but not what I personally feel is "long" either, so I'll just go with "medium".

At this rate though I'm considering continuing to let it grow anyway to find out if there is even a limit for it...

I think I recall reading something along the lines of hair growing for about seven years before being replaced by new hair, so I guess that would be the limit. So, in theory, if you take good care of it, any "new" hair can become quite impressively long if you never cut it.

Really long because I keep not getting a haircut... At this rate though I'm considering continuing to let it grow anyway to find out if there is even a limit for it...

***Hextator beams

if i pull down a strand of hair from my hairline above my forehead, it reaches to my mouth. i need my hair to be MUCH longer..

i have no hair there anymore :(