If you hate fanservice...say it here

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...don't have many words for this. I uh...this thread was probably a bad idea. I have tempted the site and it, as does a viper, tried to bite me.

this is a good post

this is also a good lesson to learn

...for many people

Well, to keep it short, the debate about fan service has been going on forever, and since I am usually interested in arguing, I thought that reviving it might make people come back to itand go on with the topic, and let me see their arguments and viewpoints. The topic does still have points that could be explored, fan sevice is an incredibly old device, so there are a lot of things to debate on.

I found it through a friend's profile, and thought "why not". If it is so much of a problem, then sorry for posting.

i like tits

ALRIGHT.

If this topic is still up for closure, TC, kindly report the first post and a request to lock it. Anyone that attempts to impersonate TC and get this topic locked will be. . .dealt with. In other words, be nice and sensible.

How does impersonating reports even work?

Report something, claim you're the TC, then hope and pray that whoever gets it doesn't bother checking.

even though nightbbbbbbba (god bless him forever) locked this this morning i'll put a final post in saying why since the OP requested so in the report

locked by nightmarre by op request

Edited by Integrity