So, I'm being evicted

Elieson

You've done little in this thread to disprove my assertion ;)

Shifting the burden of proof.

-5 points.

Glad things are looking up, Elie.

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pretty fantastic story. You made some mistakes, learned and grew, faced adversity, tightened the belt and rolled up your sleeves and dealt with it as well as you knew how.

You managed to respond to the internet with tact and rationality.

I'm pretty inspired by this. An actual legitimate "cool story, bro" tossed your way, mang.

Also, this thread doesn't nearly have enough "let's make this thread about me" derailment posts. Can we talk about me for a bit? My arm has been way too itchy lately and I'm thinking about changing my favorite color to Wild Blue Yonder (#A2ADD0). Thoughts?

Also, this thread doesn't nearly have enough "let's make this thread about me" derailment posts. Can we talk about me for a bit? My arm has been way too itchy lately and I'm thinking about changing my favorite color to Wild Blue Yonder (#A2ADD0). Thoughts?

yeah i know it's like this thread is in far from the forest or something

brb derailing e-begging thread

yeah i know it's like this thread is in far from the forest or something

brb derailing e-begging thread

It's like because you have specific buckets you no longer have to show human decency or common sense. And speaking of, why don't we have RL Hunger Games, yet? This baffles me.

It's like because you have specific buckets you no longer have to show human decency or common sense. And speaking of, why don't we have RL Hunger Games, yet? This baffles me.

pacific bucket is that like mr bucket? oh mr bucket says not to support strangers who make topics asking for it. and isn't hunger games a book? i can't read

pacific bucket is that like mr bucket? oh mr bucket says not to support strangers who make topics asking for it. and isn't hunger games a book? i can't read

If that's all you've got I refuse to feed you.