• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

never watched/played/read

If you like visual novels, do it.

I enjoyed dr for what is was worth, but I find kind it of sort of overrated(I hate using this term) a little.

By freaks on tumblr, maybe. :/

read a LP of the first, haven't played the second.

Second game is coming out outside of Japan in the fall.

for all the hype I honestly didn't like Serpent Eating the Ground that much

maybe because it only took me one turn to kill his early forms before ANOTHER STUPID GOD DAMN LONG ARMAGEDDON SCENE INTERRUPTED IT

NOW WICKED FLIGHT ON THE OTHER HAND

also BD > DR2 > DR1 says the guy with a DR avy

Edited by PKLucas531

To set the record straight:

Chrono Trigger > all

I think I just passed the prehistoric era in CT before my flashcard broke and I have no motivation to go through all that again.

It's a shame because it was the only thing I played for about a week since I had nothing else to do.

I enjoyed it but it didn't dethrone FFX or Mother 3, it was just solid/good imo.

I think I just passed the prehistoric era in CT before my flashcard broke and I have no motivation to go through all that again.

It's a shame because it was the only thing I played for about a week since I had nothing else to do.

I enjoyed it but it didn't dethrone FFX or Mother 3, it was just solid/good imo.

I really don't think you should be making judgements like that when you still had so much of the game left. :/

Second game is coming out outside of Japan in the fall.

I meant that I haven't played Bravely Default. And I'll probably read DR2 more than play it. I'm not gonna buy a vita just to play one game, especially since I can read a LP of it.

To set the record straight:

Chrono Trigger > all

I recently played it and while I liked it, I wouldn't say it's the best game ever. I prefer Xenoblade Chronicles as far as RPG goes and my favorite game is Metroid Prime(my opinion vs your opinion)

But your post reminded me that I need to play Final Fantasy VI, which I own on the virtual console... Another one for the list I guess.

Yeah I realize comparing (I don't even know how much I had left) to (favorite RPGs of all time that I could probably recite from memory) isn't fair.

There is a lot left after that part.

I'd even say there is a lot left after you beat the game for the first time, with all the extra endings and such.

I recently played it and while I liked it, I wouldn't say it's the best game ever. I prefer Xenoblade Chronicles as far as RPG goes and my favorite game is Metroid Prime(my opinion vs your opinion)

But your post reminded me that I need to play Final Fantasy VI, which I own on the virtual console... Another one for the list I guess.

I can respect that. The main thing about Chrono Trigger that makes it stand out from other jrpgs for me is that it's the most replayable rpg I've played, and the only one I can just casually pick up and play whenever. It's also a jrpg, made by square no less, that has a time travel plot that isn't convoluted and is actually good.

FFVI is pretty great.

Well my surgery went really well. I'm still in a lot of pain though and I've been sleeping all day

I had surgery on my mouth today

That's good to hear. I've never had surgury myself, but have seriously considered it several times for my short Achilles.

Also Hi.