• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Haha I'm the opposite. When it happens to me I feel like crying but when it happens to someone else idk their faces usually makes me laugh

Heh, it's been a while for me, I have to see it again to determine... though, I do know the faces you speak of... they are pretty funny.

Edited by Soledai

I see your starting war. I'll be at your service for 3000 gold.

That is nothing for the greatness of Venice!

if you sum it up to that then you summed up every strategy game ever* lmao

the major difference is civ4 was (didn't boil down to, just was) to how many hard counters could you pack into a doomstack versus doomstack and ciV is at least a little more interesting to control

* master of magic boiled down to "four paladins, insanely buffed" or "six slingers, insanely buffed" or "torin the chosen one"

Yes, but you still produce a lot of units, surround, bombard, close in with melee. It can be fun but after a while it gets kind of dull, especially with Rocket Artillery, so I normally avoid conquest.

I still need to play as the Inca. I hear they're really good.

I have really nothing to bring to this discussion

Favorite historical civilization?

Naughx apparently

Freaking NaughtX, stupid mother flipping measure of naval of distances, that miserable little-

Best way to stage an invasion? Play defensively. Totally works, hahahaha... as my conquests on US territory can attest to that in Victoria II.

^reply to Anon:

Indeed, you are stalking everything that breathes

I see. I won't reply with a wall of text like yours, both due to being tired and not knowing Civ V enough to talk about it properly.

I might try it after the fourth one though, seeing how you praise it so much.

Well, that 'strategy' has a point though. More units means better chamces at wining. And besides, defending, catapults and concepts like that make war more interesting than solely relying on numbers.

Sounds easier than creating fricking three cities with 50000 culture points, which is insane.

Haven't played the newer smash games, Snake wasn't in the very first one yet, so ehh.

That indeed, although debating over 999 isn't really smart to do, considering you don't know it. If you knew it, the situation would be another one.

Best way to stage an invasion? Play defensively. Totally works, hahahaha... as my conquests on US territory can attest to that in Victoria II.

Defense is superior to offense. Unless you're using seige units.

ninjary

at its fullest...

Heh, it's been a while for me, I have to see it again to determine... though, I do know the faces you speak of... they are pretty funny.

senz2.jpg

Freaking NaughtX, stupid mother flipping measure of naval of distances, that miserable little-

:O Watch that mouth of yours young man!

Why not try silly willy little poop

Edited by Hashuni Mei

^reply to Anon:

Indeed, you are stalking everything that breathes

I see. I won't reply with a wall of text like yours, both due to being tired and not knowing Civ V enough to talk about it properly.

I might try it after the fourth one though, seeing how you praise it so much.

Well, that 'strategy' has a point though. More units means better chamces at wining. And besides, defending, catapults and concepts like that make war more interesting than solely relying on numbers.

Sounds easier than creating fricking three cities with 50000 culture points, which is insane.

Haven't played the newer smash games, Snake wasn't in the very first one yet, so ehh.

That indeed, although debating over 999 isn't really smart to do, considering you don't know it. If you knew it, the situation would be another one.

I know everyone's secrets.

Well, Civ5 vanilla (no expansions) probably won't be as good as Civ4 with all of them, but it's still a solid game.

Right, that's a concept in any game with soldiers, it does come down to picking the right soldiers though, which isn't very hard. True, you need melee units to wall off your ranged.

I know, though before that you needed enough culture to complete trees of social policies, which are like civics but you spend culture to buy them.

I see, unfortunate.

True, very true. Well, good night sir.

Exactly. But do you want my service or not?

Of course, go sack Constantinople!

:O Watch that mouth of yours young man!

Why not try silly willy little poop

I CAN'T, IT'S DIRECTLY BELOW MY EYES!

Because it's silly and you can't mumble it angrily.

So, overall impressions for 999? I want to play zero escape (sequel) but I don't want to buy a Vita ;_;

You don't need a Vita for any Zero Escape game. Virtues Last Reward is 3DS also, arguably better on it than the Vita, provided you don't get hit by the save bug. (Note: Never save in a puzzle room, only in the novel sections to be absolutely safe.)

I want to play Virtue's Last Reward to but idk where to find it for the 3DS crai

Last resort could be Amazon, I'd assume it's on there.

W8, isn't the sequel only availabe for the Vita in the West?

Nope, not at all. I have no idea where you got that misinformation.

Btw, soledai, have you read Chaos Head? I am a fan of the Steins Gate VN, so I was wondering on how good Chaos Head is, compared to it

It's less good, provided the S;G novel was anywhere near the level of its anime, but was still worth playing, if only for the tinfoil package scene.

... WAS THAT WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE END. THAT AND SEVEN MIGHT'VE LIED !?

wow so much more mystery I'll never find out thanks aksys crai

Quite possibly, >_>

You think the cliffhangers are bad now, ohohohoho

nyaaa i'm terrible >.< *crumbles*

but you didn't do anything wrong (๑◕︵◕๑)

I CAN'T, IT'S DIRECTLY BELOW MY EYES!

Because it's silly and you can't mumble it angrily.

GET A MIRROR!

>:C Listen, there isn't anything silly with the word silly.

I already did. I just wanted to get extra gold.

Well, you know, they sacked Constantinople to pay of debts to Venice.

You think the cliffhangers are bad now, ohohohoho

Bloody cliffhangers, hanging from cliffs, complaining about lack of ground...

Well, you know, they sacked Constantinople to pay of debts to Venice.

Bloody cliffhangers, hanging from cliffs, complaining about lack of ground...

True. I need to improve my Volke impression. It needs work.

GET A MIRROR!

>:C Listen, there isn't anything silly with the word silly.

I'm not going to go look in a mirror every time I want to say something!

Individual words normally aren't silly, they need context, like in a phrase.