Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yeah I agree with Hero, I don't think it justifies them either...

I also bring it upon myself to not get bothered though, because some people just don't change (or easily, at least...) and I'm often one to take the path of least resistance... ;~;

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Siiiigh~

I don't want to make you do what you don't want to do though...

But this conflict is making me sad

Well it was brought up a couple times this morning, you probably weren't around to see?

I guess I just coulda swore I saw it more than those two times ^o^ I misremembered

I don't see a conflict(or I didn't want to make it one rly) I just threw my 2 cents in

because some people were saying like "they have a problem with John" and I felt like I was being called one of those people and I didn't want anyone to misunderstand

What is there drama going on here again? ><

No,it's a time when a bunch of people are feeling doubtful at once

I hate it,I hate it so so much and it overwhelms me

There's nothing I can do about it and that's the worst part

It makes me feel horrible

I know I should take my own advice and face my problems,but not this.Not yet at least.When this has blown over,I'll be posting again

But until then I'll lurk

At the absolute most

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

No,it's a time when a bunch of people are feeling doubtful at once

I hate it,I hate it so so much and it overwhelms me

There's nothing I can do about it and that's the worst part

It makes feel horrible

I know I should take my own advice and face my problems,but not this.Not yet at least.When this has blown over,I'll be posting again

But until then I'll lurk

At the absolute most

Oh loca boka :(

I would battle you, but wifi is off >>

I don't see a conflict(or I didn't want to make it one rly) I just threw my 2 cents in

because some people were saying like "they have a problem with John" and I felt like I was being called one of those people and I didn't want anyone to misunderstand

Oh... well it looked like one... if it wasn't then I'm so sorry

I-I see... I'm sorry. I guess at least now I know though

It's just that I've seen complaints about the title and whatnot and I thought this was all about him

So little yet so much time. College pressure over here is just horrible ;___; but man if someone offered that to me as a job, I would accept it in a heartbeat. Nice to hear that you found a passion of sorts! Have you been wanting to do this since you were a kid?

Ahhhh yes, the pressure is indeed great. I've heard many horror stories. The key, then, is to be flexible enough so as not to break under pressure! Like...plants! Of course you would. Hopefully you'll get it in the future! Actually, as a kid, I would probably be very bored by this idea! When I was a kid, I wanted to be a scientist. A biologist, to be precise, and later a paleontologist. In my early teen years, I wanted to be a game developer, but later on I found this passion after playing ace attorney so here we are!

I guess bits and pieces of the other passions I've had are still in me, since I still get excited by the prospects. How about you? Did you want to be something else before?