Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

then instead of making people feel awkward and attention whoring the topic, why don't you go PM these four people who care, instead of treating it like they don't matter

never seen anyone ask for people to care, get people to care, and then say it isn't enough

it's gross

Go away....

GO. AWAY.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You know what's actually gross? How your avatar is wearing a Santa hat on her head and her body. That shit's whack Treat

wow it does look like that huh

BAD CROP

c6a1e880d0.png

There, that's the full thing.

then i'm somewhat doubtful that you've talked to a suicidal person before

jokes on you i live with one

suicide is bad, and there are definitely more than 4 people who care about you, including me.

then i'm somewhat doubtful that you've talked to a suicidal person before

Go away....

GO. AWAY.

oh fuck

Go away....

GO. AWAY.

nnnnnnnah

santa hat dress

reeses in pieces

ilu2~

ur gr8

she looks like a SLUT

wow rood

wow this went to hell fast

HI DUGGERS '3'/

DOOFUS

Edited by I have opinions

I am annoyed that we're insulting IHO's avi instead of helping Sophie.

Have you considered just taking everyone involved to PMs instead of trying to host it on a public topic?

maybe some people in here find the topic uncomfortable, and don't want to talk about it in the open

and maybe there are some personal things that can't exactly be said where everyone can see

instead of saying things like this, you should be spending your time actually helping that person

I AM THE MOST DOOFUS DUGGERS DON'T WORRY

also she's not gonna do anything, no offense

trust me, I've done this sort of self-pity thing before and never ended up doing anything with it to hurt myself

give her some time to cool off and she should be okay

I AM THE MOST DOOFUS DUGGERS DON'T WORRY

also she's not gonna do anything, no offense

trust me, I've done this sort of self-pity thing before and never ended up doing anything with it to hurt myself

give her some time to cool off and she should be okay

Literally this. I went through the same thing four months ago, and i was fine

nothing to worry about

Have you considered just taking everyone involved to PMs instead of trying to host it on a public topic?

maybe some people in here find the topic uncomfortable, and don't want to talk about it in the open

and maybe there are some personal things that can't exactly be said where everyone can see

instead of saying things like this, you should be spending your time actually helping that person

I am... we have a PM.

I have to respond to a lot of them. It's a daily occurrencehere that someone asks me to respond to something when I did two seconds before seeing it.

I don't know you, but I definitely care

Please... take a step back. Breathe. Think about how small the world of this forum, the world of the internet and the computer, all are, and how vast the entire world is, full of endless potential, with so many nice and terrible people alike but you have control over how you interact with those people and to some extent, what people to even interact with (stay away from the jerks).

What world is your mind in? Step out of that world for a second. Please don't hurt yourself. I've wanted to kill myself so many times and it straight-up sucks to even think about it, so just don't. please. please please please please please. I'm begging you please don't. Somebody said suicide is contagious, it fucking is. I already feel like shit, I can't even focus on my job. I'm sick of hearing about people suicide.

I don't care if I've literally never talked to you before, or if you're a total bitch, or you feel like you're worthless, or whatever, you're a human being. Happiness is fleeting but so is depression if you handle it right. You have to both live in the moment and not at the same time: don't get absorbed in any one moment of time, because who knows how things will turn out later--it could easily get better or worse and you shouldn't make a big decision in the heat of a single moment, whether that's a minute, hour, day, or week. But at the same time, when you're enjoying life, enjoy it to its fullest, because you know that life can't always be on the uphill of things.

I know I'm just ranting, it's not any of my business, whatever, but damn I don't care, what do you need to not seriously consider that stuff? It doesn't sound like you're joking. A hug? Another friend? I'd give up all the money in my bank account in a heartbeat if that's the only thing that I could stop you. I just can't do it twice in a row