Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The thing that stood out to me about Akuma's Tekken 7 trailer is that instead of just being like "oh this guy is just sorta here", apparently they actually incorporated him into the story

How come?

It just... annoying. It's just not fun to deal with.

And this is coming from the dude who has no qualms using Darkrai.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The thing that stood out to me about Akuma's Tekken 7 trailer is that instead of just being like "oh this guy is just sorta here", apparently they actually incorporated him into the story

It just... annoying. It's just not fun to deal with.

And this is coming from the dude who has no qualms using Darkrai.

Interesting.

I see.

I never could really get used to Judith... Anyways, what was the issue with the desert? If it was water, you needed to shoot the cacti with the Sorcerer's Ring.

There was no issue in the desert for me except for the third giganto. Yuri died and couldn't get the experience.

If I went back to the port on the same continent (don't know the name) I had to fight a giant boss (looked like a fox or sth.). After a time he copied himself and I had to fight two of them, who shared their total of HP. There was no real savepoint before that. I had about five battles and there was a prebattle before this bossfight. Really annoying! But I have beaten it in my second attempt.

Now I travel in circles with the ship. Idk which continent I've to go next. Must watch a LP.

I like Judith, because she has good aerial artes against flying enemies.

There was no issue in the desert for me except for the third giganto. Yuri died and couldn't get the experience.

If I went back to the port on the same continent (don't know the name) I had to fight a giant boss (looked like a fox or sth.). After a time he copied himself and I had to fight two of them, who shared their total of HP. There was no real savepoint before that. I had about five battles and there was a prebattle before this bossfight. Really annoying! But I have beaten it in my second attempt.

Now I travel in circles with the ship. Idk which continent I've to go next. Must watch a LP.

I like Judith, because she has good aerial artes against flying enemies.

Okay then.

Was it in Nordopolica? If so, lighting the candles (using Destruction Field or Fireball) would dispel the double.

Maybe. But iono - she just felt too awkward to use every time I tried to use her.

Was it in Nordopolica? If so, lighting the candles (using Destruction Field or Fireball) would dispel the double.

Yes.

Forgot to mention the coliseum.

Didn't fulfill the condition for the sidequest, though.

Actually I feel uncomfortable to play as each character. Judith is the best one for me to use, even if her first attack is pretty slow and she's not all that good for doing combos. Like I said already I like her against flying units.

Thankfully I've Patty. Now it's a "only girls playthrough". :P

BTW Patty is pretty good to use too.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Yes.

Forgot to mention the coliseum.

Didn't fulfill the condition for the sidequest, though.

Actually I feel uncomfortable to play as each character. Judith is the best one for me to use, even if her first attack is pretty slow and she's not all that good for doing combos. Like I said already I like her against flying units.

Thankfully I've Patty. Now it's a "only girls playthrough". :P

BTW Patty is pretty good to use too.

The secret mission for Belius (the boss in question) was to dispel her illusion by lighting the candles.

To me, Judith suffers from crippling overspecialization - she feels like a reverse Little Mac. (ergo, Little Mac was very good on the ground, but not so much in the air; it's the reverse with Judith). Unfortunately for her, this means there aren't very many enemies she's good against.

Also, do you have the S Flag?

Edited by Levant Colthearts

The secret mission for Belius (the boss in question) was to dispel her illusion by lighting the candles.

To me, Judith suffers from crippling overspecialization - she feels like a reverse Little Mac. (ergo, Little Mac was very good on the ground, but not so much in the air; it's the reverse with Judith). Unfortunately for her, this means there aren't very many enemies she's good against.

Also, do you have the S Flag?

• At least Judith is good in the air.
  • For example Yuri is good on the ground (it doesn't mean I can play as him), but awful in the air.
  • Kael is slow on the ground and in the air. Can't play with him at all. His has the highest HP of my team, but it's just a matter of time till his HP is down to zero.
  • Estelle is just a good NPC healer. Never play as her.
  • I'd like to play more as Rita, if the A.I. my allies would be better and keep her safe.
  • The archer guy is also a good NPC healer.
  • Repede has sort of slow artes, but is slightly better in the air than Yuri.
  • Patty has a random moveset. I prefer her more as NPC tbh. Not a good combo unit, but has great artes. She also has healing skills, which is pretty nice.
  • Flynn looks like a Lloyd and Guy type. Really looking forward to him.

Edit: Don't have the S-flag yet.

Damn... must leave the PC now.

• At least Judith is good in the air.
  • For example Yuri is good on the ground (it doesn't mean I can play as him), but awful in the air.
  • Kael is slow on the ground and in the air. Can't play with him at all. His has the highest HP of my team, but it's just a matter of time till his HP is down to zero.
  • Estelle is just a good NPC healer. Never play as her.
  • I'd like to play more as Rita, if the A.I. my allies would be better and keep her safe.
  • The archer guy is also a good NPC healer.
  • Repede has sort of slow artes, but is slightly better in the air than Yuri.
  • Patty has a random moveset. I prefer her more as NPC tbh. Not a good combo unit, but has great artes. She also has healing skills, which is pretty nice.
  • Flynn looks like a Lloyd and Guy type. Really looking forward to him.

What is the S flag?

The S Flag is a synthesizable item that allows you to change your avatar (by which I mean your onscreen character when you're out and about on the field). If you don't have it, don't fret; a boss drops it later anyways. Also, WRT Judith, I just feel she'd be good if not for the fact that most aerial enemies in Vesperia didn't need jumping to hit.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

That one also uses the S Flag?

When I saw it in Abyss, I thought it was somewhat silly. Considering other games let you change it without needing an item.

Yep. Well, it IS Namco we're talking about here....

I completely missed the S flag on my first playthrough, so I had to learn the other characters on the fly in that one dungeon where the party gets split up.

Wait, what game are you talking about?

Oh man! The entire ship traveling thing in Vesperia won't become fun for me, if I don't know where to travel next.

Now the "fun" with the JP language really begins.

Hopefully not as many ship travels as in Abyss. Otherwise it'll become tedious.