Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

*When you figure out that there is a subtle-yet-glaring inconsistency between what your friend is casting Blizzaga at you(cold shoudler) over and what actually happened*

Discovering that felt good, because it actually felt like progress.

Now if said friend would stop pretending to be Sub-Zero, we could actually have a tete-a-tete and mend things much more easily.

*Rambles to himself*

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sometimes you just gotta go Scorpion and be all GET OVER HERE and bonk them on the head with a mend stave.

In seriousness, I hope that situation gets settled.

So after playing the demo of PXZ2, it looks like they improved on what people found tedious in 1 so far, and made the attack timings harder, but the enemies have less HP as well

very solid demo, there is a player phase and enemy phase, etc.

the demos team is pretty nuts

Reiji/Xiaomu (The MC's of the Namco x Capcom stuff and this game)

Chris & Jill

The Yakuza guys

Jin & Kazuya

Demitri & Morrigan

With the 2 solo units of Phoenix & Maya and Heiachi

I couldn't tell if the ridiculously low HP was just because demo or not

Yeah I found myself not getting the timings right like I did last game

*When you figure out that there is a subtle-yet-glaring inconsistency between what your friend is casting Blizzaga at you(cold shoudler) over and what actually happened*

Discovering that felt good, because it actually felt like progress.

Now if said friend would stop pretending to be Sub-Zero, we could actually have a tete-a-tete and mend things much more easily.

*Rambles to himself*

Hey ass clown remember when you promised you'd talk to me about a bunch of cool things, and you were my Shining Force buddy

then you vanished for like four months without even saying see ya later? Talk about summoning Shiva right inside my eye sockets to give me the cold shoulder. Cold, icy, scissoring Shiva sisters that transform into a motorcycle kinds of cold.

Let shit happen and if the dust settles, start from scratch from there. I think you and I are finally making progress with each other though again but fuck if it wasn't irrirating

you understand me Tristian

The longer you use that kPop avatar

The longer it'll take for people to understand you

Edited by Elieson

Hey ass clown remember when you promised you'd talk to me about a bunch of cool things, and you were my Shining Force buddy

then you vanished for like four months without even saying see ya later? Talk about summoning Shiva right inside my eye sockets to give me the cold shoulder. Cold, icy, scissoring Shiva sisters that transform into a motorcycle kinds of cold.

Let shit happen and if the dust settles, start from scratch from there. I think you and I are finally making progress with each other though again but fuck if it wasn't irrirating

What in the actual hell?

Not only do I have no idea where this is coming from, I never made such a promise. What are you even talking about?

If the starting from scratch refers about what I think you are, then you'd already know I'm not the sort to let a misunderstanding get away like that, even if I'm reluctantly doing so. As for the rest, you're talking like something else happened that I have no knowledge of, and what I don't understand is if you felt like that, why not speak up sooner? You're gonna have to come at me better than that.

I was being approximately 82% sarcastic there with my rambunctious prattling and incessant bitching, ya derp

I'm mainly getting on about Skype though, since the last messages I have are like, i sent you something then you finally get back to me; March->October, then October->Last week

....God dammit. I've never had a opening(???) message like that, so I was woken up out of my stupor thinking 'wtf'.

With regards to recent events, my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning, since I mainly have one thing on my mind. >_>

But hold on, you sent me something in March? I remember getting back in touch in October, I didn't think it was that long though. And last week... I'd have prefered better circumstances, but them's the breaks.

lol the splatoon fans on neogaf are so fucking obnoxious, posting gifs of that squid girl everwhere

definitely makes me understand why so many people complain about nintendo fanboys

It seems like the fact the game was a huge success gave them "annoying fuel"

Edited by Perfect Nobody

The longer you use that kPop avatar

The longer it'll take for people to understand you

i don't want to say this is true...

but...

lol the splatoon fans on neogaf are so fucking obnoxious, posting gifs of that squid girl everwhere

definitely makes me understand why so many people complain about nintendo fanboys

It seems like the fact the game was a huge success gave them "annoying fuel"

splatoon is an offender on annoying people yeah >.>

but there are more annoying fanbases out there worse than splatoon, for better or for worse