Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

American made sword art online live action tv series?

I went to look up an article and saw this quote: 'the inventive and masterful storytelling of the SAO franchise'

While I haven't watched the show, everything I've seen and read about never led me to believe that its story was masterful or inventive.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Also, considering how most american live actions adaptations turn out as well as the already dubious quality of the source material, I wonder how the end result will turn out.

I went to look up an article and saw this quote: 'the inventive and masterful storytelling of the SAO franchise'

While I haven't watched the show, everything I've seen and read about never led me to believe that its story was masterful or inventive.

same thing here tbh

really, the most they could probably do is make the costumes look nice and thats it

Hello.

I'm off work now and basking in the AC, and feeling a bit tired.

Maybe this weekend I'll make more Persona 3 Portable progress. I can't remember the last time I picked up my Vita xD

I'm off work now and basking in the AC, and feeling a bit tired.

Maybe this weekend I'll make more Persona 3 Portable progress. I can't remember the last time I picked up my Vita xD

Oh, wow. Thought you finished it by now.

Oh man, today I barely had classes. The first teacher didn't arrived, and the other two only gave half their class time.

Would've been great if the missing teacher hadn't left a HW that I could've delivered today.

Cause we haven't had enough Fire/Fighting starters in the last generations >v>

Though some written leaks that gave similar info on the appearance of the starters as these pictures stated the typing would be Fire/Dark.

Also, considering how most american live actions adaptations turn out as well as the already dubious quality of the source material, I wonder how the end result will turn out.

It'll somehow turn into the exact reverse of SAO.

Actually good.

And Tsubasa to a lesser extent.

Been a while since I re-read the Holic volume I own now that I think of it.

what's tsubasa

I haven't read Holic in ages ;w; I should try to catch up again but always lazy to read mangas...