• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No, that's meant. I meant does the avatar looks better with or without the background.

OH. hmmmm.... It's less creepier, I think, though the expression still is. At least to me.

Alright, got the skill point.

Once the enemy has been routed, some guy shows up. Timp, the leader of these Breakers. Jiron recognizes him as the one who killed his parents, and promptly goes wild. While, interestingly, Timp shows surpise he is still doing this after all the time that has passed. In any case, now an option shows up to stop Jiron or not. Nothing special either way, just different enemy amount or so. I chose the latter just because.

This causes Timp to realize his ambush plan has been spotted. Enemy reinforcements arrive, while he flees. At the same time, Elchi orders the Iron Gear to... transform? Well, as it turns out, the Iron Gear can transform into a humanoid shape. Kinda like the Macross, as noted by Jun.

Well, nothing special left on the stage. Time to rout the new enemies...

I'd say, of all three Xabungle battle themes so far, I actually prefer the one I'm likely to hear the least: for anything not either Xabungles or the Iron Gear. A pity...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

*kicks Shirley to the moon so she can talk to Sol*

Nice kick

that's one way to the moon

Now she can play among the stars

I just discovered that one of my friends really loves Kpop. And its even weirder cause she's not the person you'd think to be into it. At all

Just change this to 'my mother' and you got me.