bless u

mine are oops 
better lose some of that faith in me

Just now, Hashuni Mei said:

every time i click this thread i get sent three pages back first

mild annoyance???

same. it's coolio.

im just clicking refresh over and over again :3 no reason x:

the notif means that we can have a convo that isnt too slow before you leave again ;v;

but clicking the notifs likes to take us to wrong pages ono waiii

3 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

;______________________________________________________;

bless u

mine are oops 
better lose some of that faith in me

mei how could you now i cant trust you anymores └(>o< )┘ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

;____________________________________________________________________;

wait who is goofy .v.

1 minute ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

im just clicking refresh over and over again :3 no reason x:

the notif means that we can have a convo that isnt too slow before you leave again ;v;

but clicking the notifs likes to take us to wrong pages ono waiii

me too actually but it's so i can see if my posts are going through faster

yeah that part of the notifications is uncoolio

1 minute ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

mei how could you now i cant trust you anymores └(>o< )┘ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

;____________________________________________________________________;

wait who is goofy .v.

dw i got some lotion

;_________________________________________________;

idk who goofy is lol

5 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

me too actually but it's so i can see if my posts are going through faster

yeah that part of the notifications is uncoolio

dw i got some lotion

;_________________________________________________;

idk who goofy is lol

i do that too ;-; that shouldve been fixed since the old sf but now its even worse

w0w are you taking advice from total strangers :33 

aa i dont know what to talk to you about its been so long ;v; do you like setsuna?

1 hour ago, Koneko said:

ME IN MY SOPHOMORE YEAR HOLY HELL ap world history was a nightmare because of it though : ( that sucks

but it's okay bud I will punch him for you and they'll never know who I am!! just some random asian girl who came in seeking vengeance or something

I just pictured the scene of me sitting in class and just have you come rushing in, decking the teacher and then running out, with all the students looking around as to figure out what just happened.

22 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

http://imgur.com/gallery/LGvJH

goats are the goat

I really like the first comment:

"Goats are the fridge magnets of the animal kingdom"

4 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i have an urge to play awakening again
when i do i'll try it on lunatic classic 
should be fuuun

I found Awakening Lunatic to be an absolute pain. The first few chapters are deadly. I prefer Conquest Lunatic with all it's Negative Chain shenanigan and infinite use Hex staves to Awakening Lunatic. Though maybe I'm just bad

And Midgald's Almeyer is dropped below 30% HP.

The heroes think they have him cornered, but... of course enemy backup arrives.

It's Gynaham himself, with a full fleet led by Swesson Stello. They're here to pick up Diana, and so Midgald uses the chance to flee. So much for that! The fleet, composed of Almeyers and Mahiros, splits into two in a flank formation. Pft, as if they could pose a threat. Meanwhile, Gynaham is eager to fight the Gundam DX. X versus X, as it were.

Oh boy...

And just my luck, right on the next enemy phase does Gynaham and his lackey Marybelle deploy. Gynaham himself has the Turn X. Oh damn.

And the skill point is to bring that bad boy's HP down to 70%. Stage ends on Enemy Turn 9, and this is already Enemy Turn 6... I'll defeat as much enemies as possible until then... and then unleash the big guns on the Turn X.

10 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

You should record it!

u first

9 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

I agree

thanks SF update

i want badges for blue theme back

thanks sf update
gosh

9 minutes ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

i do that too ;-; that shouldve been fixed since the old sf but now its even worse

w0w are you taking advice from total strangers :33 

aa i dont know what to talk to you about its been so long ;v; do you like setsuna?

i guess we can't always have nice things

:3333

i like her voice and the fact that she generally seems out of it

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I found Awakening Lunatic to be an absolute pain. The first few chapters are deadly. I prefer Conquest Lunatic with all it's Negative Chain shenanigan and infinite use Hex staves to Awakening Lunatic. Though maybe I'm just bad

God, first few chapters were hell. I was playing on causal so that helped a bit. Now i think im ready to go in traditionally ya know? See how frustrated I'll get lol
Dw im bad too. i'd always start my fire emblems on easy. then i played awakening and causal became my excuse to start on harder difficulties 

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

God, first few chapters were hell. I was playing on causal so that helped a bit. Now i think im ready to go in traditionally ya know? See how frustrated I'll get lol
Dw im bad too. i'd always start my fire emblems on easy. then i played awakening and causal became my excuse to start on harder difficulties 

Chapter 2 of Lunatic Awakening is a nightmare. Doing it convinced to never try Lunatic+ The weird thing with Awakening Lunatic was that the game wasn't so hard past the first 5 levels. And, I usually start on easy as well(my first Awakening run was easy casual), but for some reason my run through the three paths of Fates were on Hard Classic. I also beat both Birthright and Conquest on Lunatic. I plan on doing Revelation eventually, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

same

also kinda unrelated but i thought of it when i saw dog

this lady brought her dog to my worksite and got overly offended when i called her boy dog a girl
like, why get offended? it was the first time i met the dog and obvs i wasn't eyeing up it's privates to make sure 

i hate people

3 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Good idea let's do a co-commentary

9287613fa4.png

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Chapter 2 of Lunatic Awakening is a nightmare. Doing it convinced to never try Lunatic+ The weird thing with Awakening Lunatic was that the game wasn't so hard past the first 5 levels. And, I usually start on easy as well(my first Awakening run was easy casual), but for some reason my run through the three paths of Fates were on Hard Classic. I also beat both Birthright and Conquest on Lunatic. I plan on doing Revelation eventually, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

Lunatic+ gets a no from me. And hey you're not bad at all! I mean you've conquered fates (hue) on lunatic. 
I remember in awakening the later lunatic chapters becoming easier (as it should), but the risen battles were nearly impossible for a while.  

8 minutes ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

close enough ^-^ yay

meiiii im tired let me sleep ;-; i will see you again soon, right? ^^;

bye bye enjoy your sleep

i shouldn't promise you anything but it doesn't hurt to @ me

Just now, Hashuni Mei said:

Lunatic+ gets a no from me. And hey you're not bad at all! I mean you've conquered fates (hue) on lunatic. 
I remember in awakening the later lunatic chapters becoming easier (as it should), but the risen battles were nearly impossible for a while.  

I kind of prefer the way fates does it, with chapters starting challenging, but manageable and increasing in difficulty. Lunatic+ just sounds masochistic to play through. I'd prefer dealing with Negative Chain ninjas than enemies with random OP skill that change every time you reload the map.