• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Tonton said:

i didn't even finish the hard mode story yet!

same

wow tyrfing increases def but not res? no wonder sigurd went out in a blaze of glory--he'd have survived if it gave him a res boost

16 minutes ago, Ebony said:

i can't even change my rank because i keep getting messages asking me if im a bot

@Jyosua i need ur halp, persona-

Sorry, but that happens as part of a security measure in times of need.

3 minutes ago, Jyosua said:

Sorry, but that happens as part of a security measure in times of need.

yeah i figured, thing is it keeps happening only when i'm trying to change my rank and it usually won't let me even after i confirm i'm a bot

7 hours ago, Soledai said:

It goes well, how's yours?

Hmmm, it was off and on with Gundam back in the day, then I played Super Robot Wars(Lord of the Elemental) on the SNES, then I was stuck in.
As for the eye color, never actually thought about it, but I do like a hazel or a brown eye. Now for anime colors; Red, primarily. Green, purple, and blue are acceptable alternates.

Oh? Well, it's all right, ask me anything whenever you'd like, I wouldn't mind a good Q&A with you one day.

I'm...pretty tired; got a number of things to take care of.

We have a wonderful variety in eye colors, about the only ones we don't see is purple and red, which isn't much of a loss, really; although purple would be pretty nice...

I'll keep it in mind c;

6 hours ago, Ebony said:

i forgot how fun this game can be when i'm not hating myself due to a single boss

hang in there; also, bloodborne, darksouls, and Fate/stay night? I'm starting to really see your tastes.

Also, Youjo Senki and ACCA are the best shows I'm watching this season. KonoSuba is still a good show, though; it hasn't skipped a beat and it's as dumb as the first season was. The only one I'm really not interesting anymore in is Masamune-kun's Revenge. I was watching some of the fantasy shows, Chain Chronicle and Gran Blue Fantasy, and they are pretty much just standard fantasy stuff, but if you take that as acceptable, they're not awful shows, either. The only other show I wanted to add to my watch list is Scum's Wish, but that'll only happen if I get some spare time.

Edited by ___

The one time I'm actually fielding a unit with Repair... the one time Braiger starts to dodge everything. I shouldn't complain, since the Hit rates it's been dodging are in the 80's... but what good is fielding the White Ark if I can't use it!?